• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Is it me or is the reps per day seem lower...

there is a limit as to how often, and it is in place for a reason. just post useful stuff that others can talk about, and your rep will be good soon enough. i gladly give both + and - where i feel it is deserved.

there is a limit as to how often, and it is in place for a reason. just post useful stuff that others can talk about, and your rep will be good soon enough. i gladly give both + and - where i feel it is deserved.

Well i get -rep when i do reply to users... Even if it is helpfully, I get bad rep just because i don't get any sh** off the other users... I don't care about rep user who know me know who i am and how i do things...

my point is that it will not help you get people to sign up for your hosting through here if you have -rep. just just be positive and helpful. it will turn around.

writing a post or PM doesnt let others know at a glance what your rep is on the forum though. rep is also private unless you decide to sign your name, and that is nice. some people get mad at getting a -rep from someone and it could become an issue where they get in a -rep war just attacking the other person for no reason other than for getting -rep. so, rep is nice to have.
Aha .... got it wrong again. I thought the reputation was just for positive notes and the report button for negatives. OK got it now, the reputation is about the author of the post and the report is about the post. The former can be positive or negative, and the latter possibly mostly spam posts or posts that break the rules.
:)

Aha .... got it wrong again. I thought the reputation was just for positive notes and the report button for negatives. OK got it now, the reputation is about the author of the post and the report is about the post. The former can be positive or negative, and the latter possibly mostly spam posts or posts that break the rules.
:)

Well actually, most posts that break the rules would get possitive reputation :) Whereas posts that contain spam, lack the understanding of the English language or are repetative, would get negative rep. Well.. Thats how I rep anyway :p

Well actually, most posts that break the rules would get possitive reputation :) Whereas posts that contain spam, lack the understanding of the English language or are repetative, would get negative rep. Well.. Thats how I rep anyway :p
:whatthe: OK .... got it kind'a ... but I think I'll leave those buttons alone for now anyways. :)

Back