• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Internal server error?

Uninvited

PHP:
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@plaths.co.cc and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

wats that ?does anyone know?
PHPBB3 is the problem or the hoster?:S

Can't say it's the hosters problem directly.
Probably you've deleted or modified the ".htaccess" file by a mistake. Check for it first.

Then check for directory permissions. If they are as usual, contact the hoster.

You cannot estimate the problem literally,please check the permission of your files and folders.For details,you can contact the hosting provider with this problem further.

In an event like this, you need to put your head between your legs, and kiss your butt goodbye.

Personally I only really get those in Perl, but then, running them through the Perl console I actually get told where the error is. Hmm... I think I may learn some more Perl... (Random thought for the day)

Back on topic however, it could be a simple CHMOD issue with 1 or more required files in your script, or the httpd.conf file is incorrectly configured for script execution in your directory. I noticed that when I was mucking around with WAMP on my Windows PC over 2 years ago. It was fun... NOT.

Back