• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

instant activation host

[TOPGEAR]

im looking for a host that has over 50mb space and over 2gb bandwidth & also with cpanel & supports php-nuke.

looking for one with instant activation, none of this emailing crap because ive done that with heaps of sites and never hear back from them.

if u wanna look at the site it is http://topgear.tk/ but its always down cause of the crappy host.

first, thats not the host:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: message_die() in /home/topgear/public_html/nuked/db/db.php on line 88

secound, free is free and not paid,

yours always ask for, I need that, I need that and more, but no ads, no forum posts, guys the servers cost money, the transfer cost money, somebode have to pay for that.

zottelbaer

no its not my site.

6 other sites its happening to.

it happend yesterday morning, the last night they were all up again and none of us touched anything. now its happening again today.

Zottelbaer said:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: message_die() in /home/topgear/public_html/nuked/db/db.php on line 88

yours always ask for, I need that, I need that and more, but no ads, no forum posts, guys the servers cost money, the transfer cost money, somebode have to pay for that.

zottelbaer

the database was down, same as mine. and also their DNS doesn't work

Zottelbaer said:

zottelbaer

the database was down, same as mine. and also their DNS doesn't work

darkcurves said:
As far as i know, there is no instant activation host with cpanel.
Hosts that have WHM/cPanel can use scripts to create accounts instantly. The problem comes in with fraud.

VerticalHost does not allow instant activation of our services. We do fraud checks to prevent malicious users and server resources being excessively used.

I personally believe that all paid hosts should always check the accuracy of the information presented to them from the client and cross check that with the CC name and #. But everyone wants stuff NOW NOW NOW :) One day wont kill you :)

Hey we have instant activation as long as you've met the forum posting
and other application requirements -- age, location, etc.

Our application signup system has the ability to determine if applicants
meet our application requirements and automatically create accounts
instantly upon application submission if the member meets our
approval requirements that have been programmed into it.

advantagehost seems like it's hosted on a dial up connection lol, it's always down, and i'm getting a 46 kb file off an ftp program and it's been over 10 minutes and it's only at 18% lol, horrible host.

xicex said:
advantagehost seems like it's hosted on a dial up connection lol, it's always down, and i'm getting a 46 kb file off an ftp program and it's been over 10 minutes and it's only at 18% lol, horrible host.
Actually they are located on a data center hosted server located
in Canada at RackForce Hosting (http://www.rackforce.com).

However, they are using a ".co.uk" domain which causes an unglued
DNS situation because the root server for all ".co.uk" domains is
located in London, U.K.

The authoritive DNS server for advantagehost is located in Canada
presumably on the server that they purchased from RackForce.

Basically, in a simplified nutshell, your computer has to make two
seperate connections located on two totally seperate sides of
the planet each and every time you attempt to connect to
AdvantageHost or any site located there.

That's a whole lot of hops you have to pass through and net lag
just to make a simple DNS resolution.

Now there may also be other factors that complicate things further.
In example, I don't know what their server load ratios are. If they
have too many sites hosted on each server, that can also cause
dramatic slowdowns in performance as well.

In any case, no they aren't on dialup but the way they are configured
could certainly make it seem like it.

Back