• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

INSTANT activation 1gb, 20gb!

JohnN

oarcadescript.com
NLC
yes, you heard me!
ooblez.com is offering
  • 1gb of space (1024mb)
  • 20gb of bandwidth (20480mb)
  • 5 mysql dbs
  • FTP
  • PHP
  • .zips ALLOWED
  • advanced cpanel
  • INSTANT activation
  • hosting on our OWN reliable dedicated server
  • 24/7 forum support
  • 100% UPTIME
  • free subdomain! (yourdomain.ooblez.com)
  • or use your own domain!

all this with no requirements! no forum posting, no banner ads, no popups ect...

Join us today!
http://www.ooblez.com

Last edited:
layeredpanel:) we prefer it as it offers everything a user would need with cpanel, yet stops those damn hackers. If we have no hackers were more stable.
Its actually more user friendly too, and the script installer makes fantastico look like a joke;)
I have experience with both as a client and server admin and can say that layeredpanel is the better.

I hope this helps, if you have any more questions feel free to post. (I can't pm)

Do you allow custom error pages?
Do you have any file size limitations?
and php safe mode if off or on?
I am asking these as most of layered panel hosts impose limitations on them.

hmm, I will check. There is a 1mb file size restriction (cpanel hosts have these too you know;)) safe mode SHOULD be off, I will check my php.ini. Custom error pages - as far as I know, yes they are allowed. There should be nothing stopping you from uploading your own 404.shtml file:) (I'll just allow .shtml as a file extension)
Hope that helps you.
I am conscious of the limitations some hosts impose and want to stop that:)
John.

UPDATE: 1mb file restriction (now 1024kb)
custom error pages are on
safe mode is OFF, but if you want, I can turn it on for you:)

Last edited:
With that title 1000 Space... smells like 1gb dot cc

Doh, if you haven't mod_rewrite that would be shaaaame! So do you?!

Anyway... will check it. I hope it's okay for my humble requirement - customized WordPress + mod_rewrite.

haha, sorry about 1000 space, we havn't skinned our layeredpanel yet:p
no I assure you, were a different kettle of fish.
I'm getting mod_rewrite for you as I speak.

Mmm... yummie fish then! ;-)
Great support, man! Keep it up! :)

EDIT:
When I finish uploading WordPress and working fine, can I put small text link to ooblez.com as sign of "thank you"? It's not required that's why I ask, who knows what the reaction can be! :)

Last edited:
what? support us? who do you think you are?! :p
just kidding, thats fine.
nnngh. layeredpanel for security reasons says that mod_rewrite is a no-no:O
I'm pestering them and they say they're working on it.
sorry:(

hey ooblz ... may i be of assistance to tell you somethings?

i can tell you how to get more visitors to your site pal...sure you will.

1st . Control Panel must be cPanel cause its userfriendly.I'm sure you can find the website and get a demo. Most of the people are saying you put cPanel .

For file restrictions..LayeredPanel ALWAYS has a restriction.

cPanel is mostly set by webmaster i think.

So..how to get more visitors to your site ?

cPanel ( latest cPanel )

iPanel ( Latest too )

Why iPanel?

cause...if you don't have iPanel,you will dissapoint your customers as some are newbie..they aren't used to how to sign up.

iPanel lets you choose your own website link.not like others.

Others is like...my username is mark..the website link is mark.something.com

for iPanel

its like that

Username : mark

pass ( and so on)

URL link or what . ... Www.wadeva.somethin.com

thanks for your advice;) however, in all honesty there is so little between cpanel and layeredpanel, the differences are mainly set by us, the host.
Yes, it has subdomain and domain support, as do cpanel with ipanel,
(yourname.ooblez.com is what you get unless you have your own domain) please anyone that has told you otherwise is trying to hype themselves.
Layeredpanel file restrictions can be changed if someone wants a file allowed, just pm me here or our forums:D
Honestly, there is very little difference:) I appreciate that people like the familiarity of ipanel - but if you look at our sign up system youll see its actually simpler, we require less personal details and it has no multiple user panels, simply the main one, it ties together much better than cpanel and ipanel do:)
our registration - looky:) You can pick your subdomain (Www.wadeva.somethin.com) and your user and pass.

Layeredpanel hosts are 9/10 more stable, they ALLWAYS have money - layered panel is not cheap, and you MUST have your own dedicated server. This means hosts are more stable, around for longer, and much higher uptime and performance, compared to cpanel hosts who are using someone elses server:p

If you want help with the signup or want a file allowed please feel free to pm me, I'm here to help!

Thanks for your words:)
John.

yup, your account is up.

NOTE TO USERS: we fixed the subdomains issue.
sorry about that, your pages now load.

LOL how can you guys come here and be so ----ing shameless to ask if he can change the Control Panel???

You should be happy for what you get, else I suggest you to get lost!

Ooblez: Thank you for providing hosting! I'm sure at least some would like what they get ;)

seriously people - read our TOS.
I've had to ban two people already.
Don't think I won't because i will.
thanks.
john.

its a error page if iam try to register

hello ooblez
do u can help me, why can not sign up and register to your web site
i hope u can help me
because iam very need hosting and i think your hosting is good and greats
thanks

Back