• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Install yaBB 4 me please !!

Is anyone here willing to install yaBB onto my website ( i dont want remotely hosted ), i need it pretty quick !!! i can tell u were to get yaBB from and all stuff u need. I will also tell you my username, password and ftp address !!!!!!!!! Reply to dicuss

nope.............

I will change my password sraight after it is installed so they can not hack in !!! :D anyway if you want to set up my forum !!! ( i will give you moderator privaliges in it ) then e-mail me at duranross@btinternet.com or reply to this post:D

I'm willing to do it. What host are you on?
The only requirement is that I'm an admin, or a mod of all forums.

Yeah okay,..

Hi, im using www.whewsites.com for my hosting and it has

15 mb
100mb traffic
cgi access
php4
ssi
mysql
unlimated e-mail forwarding
ftp access

i WANT THE YABB FORUM !!!!!!!!!!!!! IT RULES !!!!!! POST REPLY + THEN I WILL GIVE YOU THE PASS + USERNAME + FTP ADDRESS IN E-MAIL !!!!!!!
:D :D

Your host seems OK. But why do you want a YaBB? If you have PHP and MyQSL, I would go with Burining board, or OpenBB or phpBB.
Well, your the boss. Just mail me your FTP info, the username and the password you want for the forums, and it should be done within a few minutes (if there are no problems).

Re: Yeah okay,..

Originally posted by cyber-network
Hi, im using www.whewsites.com for my hosting and it has

15 mb
100mb traffic
cgi access
php4
ssi
mysql
unlimated e-mail forwarding
ftp access

i WANT THE YABB FORUM !!!!!!!!!!!!! IT RULES !!!!!! POST REPLY + THEN I WILL GIVE YOU THE PASS + USERNAME + FTP ADDRESS IN E-MAIL !!!!!!!
:D :D
ummm is it a portland co-brand?

Me 2 PLz

Well i would like to get a phpB board (or that) but i can't get a free one anywhere so i lookd for YaBB and found it the only prob is i don't know how to install that :(
any1 willing to help me too?

i'm hosted at http://www.kompyewter.com/
and at pages.at

i need this forum because its very good they say..

o well i will wait and see

Ok ok i got phpBB and openPHP but i need a host i know i should do that in a diferet area but this thread is abou this sort stuff...
so

what is a good host (FREE) for a forum hosting (PHP and/or CGI)

l8er

f2s or dacities when they open up again. There is allways host.sk. If you need help install phpBB, you can always ask.

When i install phpBB it asks me for this..

Database Server Address:
Database Name:
Database User name:
Database Password:

i don't know what to put in HELP ME!!

Back