• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Important hosting please

arcanimedotcom

What's the most someone can offer me? I need a alot of space, even more bandwidth and needs to have MYSQL and PHP support. It needs to be around $10 Thanks. :)

Hi there,

I can offer you quality webhosting to match your budget.

I can offer you my special # Plan 3

You get:

750 Mb DiskSpace
20Gb bandwidth
100ftp accounts
100 mysql databases
100 webmail addresses
fantastico deluxe
cpanel
cgi
perl
and much more ...

Monthly - $6.5 Yearly - $30

Or check here for more plans that fit your budget,http://www.savebighosting.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13

Thank you,

msn - naqiboy@gmail.com
aim - naqi786110
email - ideal@ikenya.com

That can be anything ranging from 1 gb space to 3 gn space
and about features also it is unclear
it will be finally like a tender call where we quote options and he fixes price

If you tell me specific of how much you needs, maybe I can find the perfect plan for you. Are you wanting to pay $10 monthly or anually?

I would imagine he means $10 per month. TJR Networks can offer you 1000MB of space and 20GB of bandwidth per month for just US$119.99 per year. This includes 20 mySQL databases, PHP support, CPanel access, Fantastico and all the usual features. If you have any questions please feel free to post them below or in the 'Pre-Sales Questions' section of our support forums.

Hi I can Offer you our two plans:
Business Plan
2500 MB Hosting
40 GB Transfer
1 Domain hosted
100 POP3 accounts
100 Email aliases
10 SubDomains
MySQL/PHP/Perl/SSL/POP3/Server/phpMyAdmin Suport
cPanel
99% Uptime
24/7 ticket/phone support
Special Offer :
FREE Setup
FREE Website Builder
FREE Domain name and much more
only for 7.50$/mo

And

Corporate Plan
4 000 MB Hosting
60 GB Transfer
3 Domains hosted
Unlimited POP3 accounts
Unlimited Email aliases
30 SubDomains
MySQL/PHP/Perl/SSL/POP3/Server/phpMyAdmin Suport
cPanel
99% Uptime
24/7 ticket/phone support
Special Offer :
FREE Setup
FREE Website Builder
FREE Domain name and much more
only for 11.50$/mo

For More Info : http://cheapwebhostings.info

Regards,
Cheapwebhostings.info - Professional Hosting Company

For $10 a month I can offer you 1GB of disc space, and 40Gb of bandwidh. Everything else is UNLIMITED! Go HERE to see what all is included. This is a custom plan, but I will handle it as the Platinum Plan.
We offer a 99% uptime guarantee. You can view our uptime percentage
HERE.
We offer support 3 ways,24x7 forum support, 24x7 email and trouble ticket support, and Live chat support from 9am - 9pm CST (usually later then 9pm)
I look forward to doing business with you.
Mike

arcanimedotcom said:
What's the most someone can offer me? I need a alot of space, even more bandwidth and needs to have MYSQL and PHP support. It needs to be around $10 Thanks. :)

Hey :),

Manro Hosting Solutions would like to offer you the below custom plan.

1.5GB diskspace
50GB bandwidth
PHP, CGI, Perl
cPanel 9 (with Fantastico)
Unlimited cPanel features

All for only $10/mo (approx. £5.50/mo).

We are a U.K based business and have been hosting clients for almost a year, continuously providing excellent customer satisfaction.

If you are interested or require any further information please feel free to contact us at sales@manrosupport.com, or visit http://www.ManroSupport.com.

Kind regards,

-Sales dept.
ManroHosting.com

It has been my personal experiance that web host companies that offer unlimited everything aren't very reliable at all. Certain things yes, but not everything. On any account feel free to check out www.lighteningfast.net

Romeo :)

Hello, at Help House Hosting, we can offer you 1gb of disc space and 1,000,000mb of disc space (sounds crazy I know, but I am prohibited from using the word we use for our bandwidth plan, guess it intimidates other hosts) for $13.00 a month
This offer includes UNLIMITED everything! First month FREE, Free custom graphics, referral program that gets you upgrades, or cash, and if you pay for 6 months in advance you get a free domain name!
We have a 99% uptime guarantee,
Your website will be powered by Dual Xeon processors for reliablility, and stability.
You will not find a better offer then this!
We look forward to doing business with you!

Back