• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Images and ZIP File Storage

oh!

thank you for the offer, this is a very useful service indeed. :)
But what if you run out of space? (are you the owner?)

No, I am not the owner. :) I don't think he will ever run out .. that's why I don't want it to get abused.

this service is cool...i just tried but after a while, the image turn into a banner saying that "The bible says DONT steal bandwidth! -ipaska.com"
is this a joke? :confused: :p

Originally posted by EpidemiK
No, I am not the owner. :) I don't think he will ever run out .. that's why I don't want it to get abused.

Hey! :) I am the owner.. and I stumbled upon these forums!

:) http://www.iupload.net/whome.txt

iupload.net used to be for everyone, until it went from hundreds of gb's month, to a few tb's of transfer. Currently it used between 2-3tb and hosts around 10,000 pictures per month for the largest vbulletin boards on the internet.

If you guys here want access; please post in here and I will make a username / password accessible!

Originally posted by darkcurves
Whoa!!! Are you actually making any money back?

How would I make money? The site is 100% free, always was, and always will be.

:)

My web hosting company makes me enough to live comfortably, enough to pay my employees and all the rest of the money gets put aside for expansion and keeping customers happy; and everything left over goes to free stuff.

Example; I am flying over to American to meet up with almost 100 customers; and flying our very first customer from Canada down to California for the meet up!

Edit: My hosting company is my passion; at the moment I also work full time at WinTelevision and this allows me to easily run both as its a laid back job.

Last edited:
Originally posted by amdmachine

My web hosting company makes me enough to live comfortably, enough to pay my employees and all the rest of the money gets put aside for expansion and keeping customers happy; and everything left over goes to free stuff.

Example; I am flying over to American to meet up with almost 100 customers; and flying our very first customer from Canada down to California for the meet up!

Edit: My hosting company is my passion; at the moment I also work full time at WinTelevision and this allows me to easily run both as its a laid back job.

Mannn, i admire your hardwork.:classic2:

Access has been granted! :)

Username:
freeweb
Password: freeweb2003

Testing hotlink protection:

sarah_shirt.jpg

Originally posted by amdmachine

Was wondering if u r from Finland but then noticed that ur location is Australia hehe

In Finland word 'paska' means 'shit' in english so that's why i was wondering this :p

Anyway. Would like to know more what's iupload about... Some place to host own discussion board or images or what? Mail me for more info or just post in this thread...

Originally posted by wwwgts
Was wondering if u r from Finland but then noticed that ur location is Australia hehe

Correct, I am from Australia.

In Finland word 'paska' means 'shit' in english so that's why i was wondering this :p

I am aware of this, however it just means that we don't be making any Finish customers :)

Anyway. Would like to know more what's iupload about... Some place to host own discussion board or images or what? Mail me for more info or just post in this thread...

It's a place to host images which then are allowed to be posted on certain dicussion boards. While it might not seem that big of a deal to you I post heavily at some very large discussion boads that is filled with geeks posting their new computers, their girlfriends... anything! The stuff that I see on these forums is almost anything.

While a lot of people on these forums purchase hosting of me, a lot prefer to use free uploader since many of the threads they create get upwards of 10,000 hits and a lot of bandwidth gets used on pictures.

The uploader used to be free for any forum, and open to anyone but the bandwidth usage was almost hitting the tens of terabytes. It now uses around 2-3tb/monthly which is fine.

It's free and always will be free because I use it a lot myself. I love spending my free time on discussion boards and no dicussion is complete without pictures and there is nothing worse then redx's.

I need an account :p

Hi amdmachine,
Could you possibly make me my own account which allows me to upload ZIP files? I have just had to move (Free) hosts due to my old one sticking ads on free sites, and my new one won't let me upload ZIP files, and I was having problems finding some free web space with remote linking allowed to the files, my old host doesn't allow it :S and I need to be able to upload ZIP files as my site has a "downloads" section which contains... you guessed it, ZIP files!

If you can, please either pm me or email me (freespace <at> pnp.--------) (that will redirect to me, handy way of being able to kill any spam sent to it :p) with a username and password, or just plain email/pm me and talk to me about it...

Cheers,
Paul

Sorry, No.

The site does not allow remote linking and pictures are only visible if the forum / website has access granted (Freewebspace has access now).

I also won't allow ZIP files as I used to have massive problems with people hosting warez files.

Back