• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Image Gallery Question!

Keagle

NLC
NLC
I'm looking for a simple Image Gallery, for my KurtisPoole.com site, as I'm getting into Photography and would like to display my pictures. As I'm going to be doing quite a few pictures, I can't be bothered to manually update the site and manually create the thumbnails etc. So: Something that just lets me upload pictures, add a desc, date and title, and then put them into a thumbnail and show them as Thumbnails. I'll make a template for it. But before I get my friend to code it, does anyone know of any premade ones/free ones, which the layouts are simple to change?

Thanks,
Kurt

also kurt the images are too high quality, it takes too long to load the page, either reduce their quality, or use preloaded images ... looking alright though ...

Yeah - I think it's loading the originals and using tags to resize them. Hopefully MCT is customising it to properly resize them, which *fingers crossed* will reduce the time taken to load. However - I will bear that in mind. Thanks for the kind words Joe :)

i will take a look at it this weekend since i am pretty busy and have lots to do, but, i will let you know what i find out Kurt.

Back