• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I'm now a dad!

OK Pics - here goes!

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks jan,

for the record - she was born on saturday, NOT black friday - (although it seriously looked like it was going to be)

What!? Take her back and ask for one that was on Black Friday!
Trading babys isnt like trading cards... Its more complicated...

* First you have to put the baby on a skateboard
* Push the baby as hard as you can down the hall (AVOID STAIRS)
* Goto the nursery and say "My baby has grown up to fast... Its already skateboarding..." and ask for a new baby. Now whether or not they allow specific dates i do not know ;P

Dean, that is totally awesome. i hope she brings all sorts of ner joy to your life man. btw, if you need a place to host some pics, i can hook ya up. get at me on msn if you need.

BOSE? BOSE? I'm ashamed. Dreadful. Also looking the pose Dean lmao. Its the "Ey... look at me im a man, up yours".

Side note, congrats.

Awww ... the camera was definately a good investment ... some of the birth photo's we have are real funny, I got one where she's actually giggling coz she's high as a kite on gas and air, then one with a nurse trying to pry the gas and air out of her hand then finally one legs akimbo crying - in the last she's actually saying "I don't want her anymore, someone else will have to do it, it's just too hard", it's written all over her face ... happy times ...

Hope the first few weeks aren't too difficult for ya, sleep whenever you can, infact instead of reading this you should really be asleep ...

Back