• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I'm looking for host recommendations

Snowflake

I need only around 20mb of space, I'm unsure about bandwidth as the site is not completed and online to the public yet. I don't need CGI, PHP or anything if the sort. Remotely hosted forums and guestbooks are fine with me. My only requirement is no ads. I can take a button or text link. But no other kind of advertising. I take pride in my layouts and banner ads ruin those and pop ups drive visitors away, I've learned that from experience.

I've already got a site at buildtolearn.com, I'm currently trying clubhost, but it's taking me a while to get all the posts required since I'm not a big talker. Bascially, I'm anti-social *lol* Other's I've run across ask you for your current url and like I said my site isn't up yet.

So, are there any other good ad-free host around?

Originally posted by Snowflake
I've already got a site at buildtolearn.com, I'm currently trying clubhost, but it's taking me a while to get all the posts required since I'm not a big talker. Bascially, I'm anti-social *lol* Other's I've run across ask you for your current url and like I said my site isn't up yet.

So, are there any other good ad-free host around?

According to my records, you already
have way more than enough posts
to apply for hosting.

Back