• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I'm looking for a host to do the following:

orcwar

I have my own domain name
I want a host to set up a simple site, with some flash/dreamweaver stuff on it.
I do however want webmail on it as i want 5 more people to have their email address on my domain and have the ability to access their mail using only webmail.
I think i would require up to 50 MB or maybe 75 MB.
any suggestions.?

thanks
orcwar@hotmail.com

Originally posted by orcwar
...any suggestions.?

<<Removed: Please see above, member is asking for suggestions...>>
Hosts may NOT respond to general questions posted by members who are looking for advice/opinions on which host to choose.

Last edited by a moderator:
...any suggestions.?

Hosts may NOT respond to general questions posted by members who are looking for advice/opinions on which host to choose.

...any suggestions.?

...any suggestions.?

Hosts have to take the time to actually read the posts in this forum. Hosts may not respond to members asking for suggestions, as the forum guidelines do not permit you to 'suggest' yourself.

Please pay attention to the wording of the posts.

I think the "not suggesting yourself" is kind of ridiculous. If you run a host that meets what a customer wants, I don't see why not.

Originally posted by Archbob
I think the "not suggesting yourself" is kind of ridiculous. If you run a host that meets what a customer wants, I don't see why not.

You are allowed to suggest yourself if you give url , plan information and its what the client asks for

ie :

myacen.com has all your requirements :

blah blah blah

---------- IF this is not the case than the rules should be changed as users are missing out.

Originally posted by Archbob
Why not:
1) Against the forum guidelines.
2) Sometimes people actually want *suggestions* from other webmasters and to hear their actual experiences, rather than just see a list of hosts posting their plans and promoting themselves. I know it's crazy, but some people actually want this.

This doesn't mean a host can't contact a member and say, "Hey I saw your post: http://freewebspace.net/forums/threadID=blahblah and wanted to let you know I'm also a member of FWS and offer a package that meets your requirements, blah blah, blah...

If anyone has any further questions, please email TODD ;)

Originally posted by Chicken

Why not:
1) Against the forum guidelines.
2) Sometimes people actually want *suggestions* from other webmasters and to hear their actual experiences, rather than just see a list of hosts posting their plans and promoting themselves. I know it's crazy, but some people actually want this.

This doesn't mean a host can't contact a member and say, "Hey I saw your post: http://freewebspace.net/forums/threadID=blahblah and wanted to let you know I'm also a member of FWS and offer a package that meets your requirements, blah blah, blah...

lol ... give todd all the hassle :D

QUOTE]

Yeh chicken....

What i don't get ... is if the host actually has what the person is offering ... you edit the post ... cos ... that isn't helping the person whom is requesting ....

true.. it's nice not to be gang banged by a bunch of hosts...

Please do feel free to email me with questions / concerns. Oh and on a completely unrelated manner, Chicken the new mail forwarders work great. For the next 72 hours my address will forward all email to your account. Enjoy! :D

Back