• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

If you had 500.000.00

Craig

Lifes Good
NLC
Just a bit of fun....... :lol:

If you had 500.000.00 which hosting domain would you try to buy? (IE hosting.com etc etc).

webhosting.com or .co.uk

or id buy google.co.uk and put my hosting site on. garnteed to get billions of hits lol

I never knew that:

freewebspace.net, google or msn where hosting domains? lol, anyway list any domain you would like if you had 500K.

Dude if I had that kind of money... I sure wasnt here reading this forum :) or anyother forum for that matter :)

i would still be here sice i own a computer business, and i like being here, but i think i woul dbe godaddy.com, if they would actually sell.

Yellowmc said:
Not for that price, GoDaddy would not even consider that!
yeah, but i sure would try. lol. i would actually try to invest to make a lot more money, and then put some towards getting my business off the ground better.

Perhaps the first serious post in this topic:

iHost.com probably.

I seriously doubt you guys could buy google/msn addresses for £500k.

T.M. said:
Perhaps the first serious post in this topic:

iHost.com probably.

I seriously doubt you guys could buy google/msn addresses for £500k.
you definately couldnt. myspace even sold for more than that. Tom sold it for just over $500,000,000.00 USD

Back