• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

If you are loyal to freewebspace, read this.

Each site has their purpose and typically has a different niche crowd. It's not really about what forum is better it's more about what people visit and post at what forum.

The poll can hardly be called impartial due to where it's hosted. If we hosted it on FreeWebspace.net chances are FreeWebspace.net would win and vice versa for the other sites.

I'm glad to see there are loyal FreeWebspace.net visitors at other forums though! :)

Oh and by the way LeX, you’re banned for voting incorrectly. :D Just kidding of course, it's always nice to see someone being honest.

Hehe... I voted for freewebspace.net, not fws.net. :p

There, I made my explaination. Can you unban me now. ;)

Originally posted by LeX

There, I made my explaination. Can you unban me now. ;)

sorry. bans are for life :cool:

Originally posted by Hayama-kun
so you people are never going to use pay hosting? ;):p
Probably not, thought about it many times, but I don't have a credit card, and it's always a pain in the a** to pay by check or money order.

I find free hosting more of a pain than paid hosting. At least with paid hosting you (hopefully) don't have to worry about the host shutting down.

Originally posted by Phrozen
I find free hosting more of a pain than paid hosting. At least with paid hosting you (hopefully) don't have to worry about the host shutting down.
Some paid host do shut down, like 9kd.

The number is still way less than the free webhost providers which go down a month after they start...

Originally posted by LeX

You don't like Flexible Web Services, Inc.? Looks like a decent ISP. Of course, it doesn't look like it's featured in that poll anyway.

Count me as another that's too lazy to register over there.

I wouldn't have voted either if I hadn't registered a few weeks ago for no reason.

Back