• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ic.cz registration problem!

1BrightStar

I am trying to sign up there but I m getting an error again and again....can someone tell what does it really mean? :rolleyes:

Upozornìní: položky oznaèené hvezdièkou *) je nutné vyplnit.
Registrace s neplatnì zadanými údaji budou SMAZÁNY.
Lituji, Vaše adresa nemá zpìtný záznam !

or please someone guide me to register with them!

Originally posted by Rexy
use a cz proxy... i don't know one but maybe some1 here does...
So for the rest of his life, he has to use a proxy to see his site? Can he use FTP though proxy?

BadBoy, get a host that accepts your own IP addess. :classic2:

he only needs the proxy for registrating i think... or maybe for u/lind stuff too... but i don't think only cz ppl (or ppl routed through a cz proxy) can see the site... but i have no idea... i would like to try that ic.cz host too... any1 knows a cz proxy?:confused:

Well, I think you have to say a real street adress which exists in cz. Nearly the same system with dot.tk, but they do allow poeple from other countrys

hehe, yep, a paid host would be better... this is probably my favorite free host right now though...

Message translation

Hello,

The error message just says you SHOULD fill in all the fields with an asterisk...

By the way due to abuse they now check the IP address of the inscription and so you need to connect from the Czech Republic....

JF

well, you get that error regardless to if you filled everything in or not... i guess i was lucky who signed up before they changed it...

Back