• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

iBrightCMS New Layout

Mannnn, that is by far the WORST looking admin panel I have EVER seen!

(joking)

It looks geat! Let me know when it's ready because I want to give it a shot.

Last edited:
Told you already man, brilliant - some of the best design work I've seen you do.

yeah, just wanted an actual review from others. ;) thanks again Colin, it is greatly appreciated.

thanks to everyone else that took time out to review it too. i will be launching the demo on ibrightdev.com soon for people to see how it actually works. sorry for the delay, but, lots of things have come up and pushed the launch back, but, it should be ready for public soon.

Looks very good, only detail I can think of is perhaps make the red a bit more orange to fit into the color scheme. It's not that noticeable really, but you don't want to have too many colors. On the other hand it does add a nice accent to it, so I'm not sure...

Nice, since its the perfect and ideal CMS. It should be an instant hit.

As for the looks, glossy! I love it!

All the best :)

thanks guys. i want it to be really simple and straight forward use wise. from the screen shot, does it look like it is pretty simple?

Love it Justin :D

Get a move on and get it ready for release will you - or I'll tell everyone your dirty little secrets...(okay I don't have any but I can make something up - mountain goat,blamange,3 dentists and a girlscout or something should do it)

damn, you got me on all of those. :p lol. well, i will hopefully be able to get it done in a couple more weeks since i have a client that is supposed to be signing up soon that will be using the CMS, so, it will sort of force me to finish while i work on his site. :D thanks for all the support everyone.

Let me know about hosted options :wink2: as in I host and sell the CMS with it.

Yep it's looking that good :)

Oh. I offer hosted CMS, just the usual, you add a bit on cost.

Have you never seen those options before?

Back