• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I think i broke my tooth

XeonGX

hello everyone,
just about 20 min ago
i was playing soccer, i tripped over the ball and fell on the hard ground.
I hit my face and my knees and hands are bleeding right now.
Im going through a lot of pain, when i fell, i hit one of my tooth on the ground and now it hurts when i touch it with my hand towards inside my mouth.
I dont wanna lose my tooth, and im calling my dentist right now.

Let's hope that i can keep a nice smile with all my teeth there.
this basicly happend
1- because i wasn't playing soccer on grass, but on hard ground.
2- i was dribbling the ball, i just looked away at my friends for a second

so from now on if your planning on playing soccer, play on grass, and always look at the ball as you are running with it.

and thats not all, early today i almost broke my leg

Thats no good. Hope it all works out! Sports injuries are never fun, i've had more than my share.

sorry guys
what do u call it when u run with the ball?
i thought its called dribbling
my first language isn't english

but yeah doctor said she'd have to take a look at it, i got an appointment on monday.

sorry guys
what do u call it when u run with the ball?
i thought its called dribbling
my first language isn't english

but yeah doctor said she'd have to take a look at it, i got an appointment on monday.
It may be called dribbling, I am not very familiar with soccer terms.

yesh it's dribble depending on what you call soccer and football
Some countrys call soccer fooosball

Yeah dribbling. tut tut tut.

Hope ya do ok with the dentist. But if it comes out just stick it under your pillow and the Tooth Fairy will give you a dollar for it. ;)

woo hopes nothing happen, because i remember when i was some where in 6th or 7th Grade me and some friend of mine where running down the school field which is connected to a football ground. The thing is that the foot ground is on a low level 2 - 3 meter and while jumping down form the school ground i tripped on my friend leg and fell straight on to the ground which is tared. Din't feel anything, i went to wash my face and i could feel dead in my mouth, for my bad i touched my front tooth and it came out, which the root, i was about an inch and a half. God only knows the pain i had to go through then, regular tooth drilling, root canaling and what not.

Pray for the best brother.

woo hopes nothing happen, because i remember when i was some where in 6th or 7th Grade me and some friend of mine where running down the school field which is connected to a football ground. The thing is that the foot ground is on a low level 2 - 3 meter and while jumping down form the school ground i tripped on my friend leg and fell straight on to the ground which is tared. Din't feel anything, i went to wash my face and i could feel dead in my mouth, for my bad i touched my front tooth and it came out, which the root, i was about an inch and a half. God only knows the pain i had to go through then, regular tooth drilling, root canaling and what not.

Pray for the best brother.

After hearing this im off to go hide in a corner of my room......
Tomorrow is my schools footbal match :idea:

Man hope everything goes well with your tooth !

internalx said:
yesh it's dribble depending on what you call soccer and football
Some countrys call soccer fooosball

There is a dribble for American soccer as well as Basketball

Yeah dribbling. tut tut tut.

Hope ya do ok with the dentist. But if it comes out just stick it under your pillow and the Tooth Fairy will give you a dollar for it. ;)
it'll never grow back

:cry2:

its my lateral incisor tooth the left one.
ba1.gif

the one thats missing

Back