• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I suggest avoiding timihosting.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've tried, but there were just too many. Believe me, if it was just 10, we would be more than happy to.

But then again, you can't win them all :)

LOL null teh IP, sif! That means they won..
I know alot of places do that but its basicly very lazy!

You got any better solution when you can't even access your server or if you do it's so overloaded that you just can do anything to it?

Oh yeah they won.... we can't let them win.... does hosting seem to you like such a drama?

You got any better solution when you can't even access your server or if you do it's so overloaded that you just can do anything to it?

Oh yeah they won.... we can't let them win.... does hosting seem to you like such a drama?

I have a great solution.

Read TOS etc before buying in future.

Note:
Me!=OP
Me!=Customer of his:fangel:

I have noticed that and wasn't saying anything about that. I am just saying that people should carefully read host's TOS before buying and if you can't understand any part of their TOS, you should ask the host to explain it. That way you would not be in this situation.

All i can say guys, is that i currently have 2 servers with timihosting, yes ok they are recent servers but still, the support is great, the protection is great and the server hardware is pretty damn amazing, i really can't fault them in anyway other than offering a bloody damn good service lol

I don't mean to be rude or anything but Timi how old are you? Seems like to me you are just a teen trying to get your self into the whole issue.

As for the OP the only thing I can say is I feel sorry that you had issues with them, and if it did in fact take 8 hours for a reply that is horrible, but if the webhost doesn't state how fast you will get a reply, then you may not get it fast.

Seeing as Timi didn't exactly explain everything very clearly, I would have to say I am leaning more towards the OP, but again it sounds like the OP doesn't really know much of what he is doing.

As for Timi -- there are free options out there for Firewall, and for DDOSS prevention I would suggest Cisco.

I would love to be in my teens right now :) Lets not start assuming here as it will only make as a$$ out of U and Me (my college professor would always say that when any students a$$ume an answer). Thanks for your compliments, but I, myself is heading toward my 30's pretty soon. In fact, none of our staffs is in their "teens".

Let me make it simple and clear, if you've been through 10 web hosts, and you got problems regardless, there has to be something wrong with the way you're doing business.

Since we're on the youth age assumption; if you have 10 friends, and all of them dislike you. What does that mean? It obviously mean you are special and you need to correct your attitude so you can get a long with your friends.

Whatever the problem is, you can't win them all. We had to learn this the hard way and I am safe to say that thus far, unfortunately we've only lost one client. All of our other clients are extremely happy and excited about our promotions.

Some times you have to take one step back to take a few steps forward.

On a few note: All of our current and future ordered server will be fully secured by our security team to enhance better traffic flow to our network down to your server. For more information, please visit www.timihosting.com.

Last edited:
Heh Wasn't meaning it in an offensive way thats just how your posts in this thread had made me believe you to be in your teens. as for wishing to be in your teens, cannot blame you there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back