• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

i search for a host!

yarassa

I search for a host, and the features are:

- 100Mb+ webspace
- Unl. Bandwith
- The connection may be slow (but a webpage 50-75kb must be open when the guests are waiting)
- Must be reliable
- Must be payable by credit card
- Must be payable by monthly
- The instantaneous bandwidth may be limited (but it must be share to every visitor)
- PHP/CGI required
- MYSQL Database required
- No reseller account only for one domain (optional two maximum five)
- Control panel is not required only PHPMYADMIN
- FTP also require

And it cost max 10-15$
It is very cheap for this options but i know hosting for this options and i think there is another options for this features
Anyone know??
(the site is csoft.net)

Very correct DeathReaper. Your not going to get unlimited bandwidth from anyone. It's simply not possible.

However PremiumHosted can offer you the following Plan:

250 MB
8 GB Bandwidth
100 Email Accounts
25 MYSQL
10 FTP logins and SubDomains
Fantastico
Cpanel + all features.

Just $3.99/month.

Visit us at www.premiumhosted.net .

Thanks,
Jarrod
www.premiumhosted.net

Yarassa, think of unlimited bandwidth as an all-you-can-eat buffet. Everything is fine if you eat personal proportions; start packing food into a duffel bag and you'll receive the boot. Likewise with unlimited bandwidth: if you start using more than the average hosted site (which is surprisingly little), you're likely to have your service discontinued. When you are no longer profitable to the host, they don't want to keep you around.

Hi,

LCR Hosting can offer you this:

25 gb space
250 gb bandwidth
CPanel
Fantastico
Unlimited domains
and more...
for only $15 a month**

**Can be paid monthly by credit card!!

Click here to see the complete features listing.

We also offer a 30-day money-back guarentee! :classic2:

Visit LCR Hosting.com today for more information.

phuckedup said:
this is the site you want to host? ..

LMAO! I'm betting she/he wants to run a webhost on this, thats why the unlimited bandwidth.

I haven't laughed this hard in a while!

Regards,

Death Reaper said:
LMAO! I'm betting she/he wants to run a webhost on this, thats why the unlimited bandwidth.

I haven't laughed this hard in a while!

Regards,
And the request is for 100mb+ and the plans on that site start at 250mb..

Damm :s new host's with extreme overselling , how can you ever give 25 GIG OF SPACE for such a price :s and other newbie's use a .TK domain ..
I hope people never use those! It's hard to find a good host these days!

Hi, we at Wynhost can offer you:

1GB space
10GB transfer
CGI/PHP/MySQL and more
cPanel/WHM

and much more features for US$10.50. It's our WHR10 reseller plan, which you can find out more info from here: http://wynhost.com/reseller.php.

Feel free to browse through our website and forum to get an idea how our community is like!

Hope you consider us!

Thanks,
Reuben @ Wynhost

Back