• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I need the best web hosting solution at affordable price?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RebeccaJohnson

Hello Everyone,

I want the best web hosting services at affordable price, so anyone please help to find it out. The company also includes the web hosting. dedicated server, co-location services too.

Additional Details:

One of my friend have suggest me the below website, can anyone please go through it & told me If the web hosting company is beneficial for me.

mycyberhosting.net

You can check out CDN-hosting solutions. We have been reseller partners of edgecast.com for several years. We offer CDN-hosting services on its basis but with some advantages. For details and free test you can go to jodihost.com.

Hello Everyone,

I want the best web hosting services at affordable price, so anyone please help to find it out. The company also includes the web hosting. dedicated server, co-location services too.

Additional Details:

One of my friend have suggest me the below website, can anyone please go through it & told me If the web hosting company is beneficial for me.

mycyberhosting.net

How did you find that host? What are you looking for in a host?

I'm using services from fastnext.com, they provide with stable servers of high-quality, and have 24/7 online support, which is very comfortable. I would recommend their SSD VPS - really fast servers.

If you are searching for US based reliable web hosting provider with 24x7 good customer support, The best option would be AccuWebHosting.com. You can choose your desired Hosting service from various Hosting services like Shared Hosting, Dedicated Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS Hosting, CDN Hosting etc. Click Here to see reviews & ratings of this company.

Hello Everyone,

Additional Details:

mycyberhosting.net

Not pretty sure of mycyberhosting.net
But if you are still looking for reliable web hosting service and have your options open, then I can suggest to have a look at RepriseHosting. They have very cheap prices for VPS (windows & Linux) Hosting services. They also provide dedicated hosting services at affordable prices. you can check them all here:
http://www.reprisehosting.com/vps-hosting
http://www.reprisehosting.com/dedicated-servers

They have a guaranteed uptime of 99.9%. And the best part is that if you are not satisfied with their service, they have a guaranteed money back within 15 days. Do have a look and you will not be disappointed.

There is no best hosting provider in the industry. The hosting provider which meets your requirements in your planned budget is the best for you. Could you please let us more about your hosting requirements, so that members can recommend a hosting provider accordingly.

This is not a question we can answer without knowing more about what you want. Everyones needs are different. So you need to figure out what your needs are in order to choose the best hosting. Things to consider:

- Amount of bandwith you expect to use
- Amount of databases/email addresses you need
- Location of the server (for SEO purposes)
- Server uptime

Depending on these requirements there are different best and affordable hosts available.

i love ipage. because good web hosting service provider in the world.
Features:
Unlimited host domains.
Unlimited email accounts.
Unlimited database.
and google, yahoo, facebook advertising free coupon.

The word "Best" is always subject to a persons own interpretation. What would help us help you is more specifics about your needs in web hosting. We all can then try hard to fill your needs for the "Best" possible choice.

Regards.

It's too late to post here but still I curious. Are you still looking for the best webhosting provider. In my view to explain about the 'best' it should be able to provide you excellent customer service, speedy servers, high uptime and all these features in affordable price. This is the key feature among all.

please let us know about your website, traffic and are you looking for a specific region/location server?

Hi,

You may want to check webkeepers.com . They offer hostings for Linux or Windows 2008 in affordable, yet high-quality plans and services.

Hello Everyone,

Additional Details:

mycyberhosting.net

I'm not sure about mycyberhosting.net. I would suggest you to have a second opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back