• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I need space [Merged]

FifthDistrict

I need space

Anybody know of anywhere that i can get at least 100 MB and supports domains and Frontpage2002? I was going to use breezeland but they stopped signups...

Re: I need space

Originally posted by FifthDistrict
Anybody know of anywhere that i can get at least 100 MB and supports domains and Frontpage2002? I was going to use breezeland but they stopped signups...
100Mb just do your homepage? i think 25M will be enough for you ,just try Netfirms.com

I'm doing a page for my band and will be posting videos and sound files. I'm not sure that 25 MB will be enough.
if you to make a loaddown site ,i think you should get a paid host

How about if i don't put the videos on? I'd still like around 50MB with Frontpage or FTP.
if you don't put videos i think 25M is enough

Ok, I'll settle for 25 MB, frontpage or FTP, at least 1GB badnwidth, and domain hosting.

Netfirms TOS says they dont support files over 256k on free servers, nor do they support mp3's or most other music files.

If anyone knows of a host that supports these, please let me know.

Need a host

I need a host with at least 50MB space, 1GB bandwidth/month, domain hosting, and supports either ftp or Frontpage.

Also, Filesize limit greater than 2mb.

Last edited:
Thanks, but no thanks. Hostultra has a limit of 1MB, and spaceports says I have to fax them copyright permission even if I own the copyrights (I'm posting music of my band). Sounds like too much trouble to me. so now I'm going to edit my post...

*also, spaceports says it only gives 20MB

FifthDistrict, I have merged these two threads of yours. You are not likely to get what you want unless you go paid, or if you can get permission to host yourself from your ISP (your other thread)

Host yourself as per your other thread or get a paid host, even they frown on MP3s :devious2:

going to be mp3's, not videos

It's gonna be difficult man. Firstly many have very small file size limits and secondly many dont allow. Good luck;)

Back