• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I need hosting!

Yes, test for $6. You'll be glad you did, reliable and secure hosting solutions. Choose only Nextbox. For next generation hosting solutions. Use our subdomain if you'd like.

You're too nice UT Crazy. And Cooza...of course I'm a nobody, I'm not bill gates. But it does annoy me when someone wants a huge amount of something and of good quality for such a small price. It doesn't work that way. Sure you could get it, but the quality wouldn't be too good. There are exceptions though, but I don't think this forum is the best place to find those exceptions. And my posts aren't spam. ;) Seriously though, I think you should go with utcrazy. He provides good service and I'd say he's the exception.

Thanks klarth, I appreciate that. I think maybe 5$ is pushing it a litt.e That's a dollar a GB, pretty crazy.

Last edited:
If I was looking for pure quality I would purchase a dedicated server from I'll pay with VISA, ok?

Last edited:
BTW, I forgot to mention that asking a host to throw away 20gigs of bandwidth for you to test is a little far-fetch.

The best you would find is money back guarantee.

Try our sister site, http://www.l09.net

I'll test for one month for $5 or $6. Who's got the best connection between utcrazy and NetCafe?

Last edited:
NetCafe, I believe he was asking for a month to try. And Cooza, if you were looking for quality you would purchase a dedicated server from Theplanet.com. But shared hosting and dedicated servers are different, so therefore you would purchase from utcrazy. Also, just wondering, what does name calling and saying "Go jerk off or what ever you do for a living, klarth". What are you, 7?

Yeah, you're right. I'm sorry for the sarcastic post earlier, but I was only trying to say that you must raise your budget or decrease your space if you wanted to be happy at a host. I've tried many budget hosts and believe me, it was worth it to pay the extra few dollars for support and almost no downtimes. I'm currently with utcrazy and he's provided some of the best service I've ever had and his prices are one of the lowest I've seen. Just go with him, you'll be happy. He's even giving you that month to try him out. You can't lose.

Any more cussing in this thread might just give you some time off. Good luck to whoever hosts you.

Personally I could beat the features and prices of most of the deals in this thread. But frankly I will not even offer it because of your poor attitude. It is very unprofessional. And downright rude.

Back