• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I need hosting!

Cooza

Hi!

I need to host my webpage and some images and movie clips.

I need 5GB of disk space and 20GB of monthly transfer.
I also need MySQL and PHP4 or more.

I would like to test the host for a month before desciding.

My budget is very tight and I want to use as little money as possible on this.

I don't have a domain name so it must work with something like http://yourhost.com/myuser

Thank you :)

Hmm. I think $8 a month is to much for me. Must I have a domain name? Can't I just use yourdomain/myuser ???

Ok maybe it is too much space. I can max use $6 a month because of school.

Last edited:
Your budget is undre 8 dollars a month? I can work with that. I can offer you:

Unlimited disk space (Yeah, I own all the servers in the world and then some)
Unlimited bandwidth (I have wires going all over the universe)
Unlimited IPs (I'd hate to see you set your name servers)
Unlimited everything else

Since your budget is low, I am prepared to offer all this for only $0.30.

Don't joke klarth, this is a serious offer. Can you pay via paypal?

Last edited:
I'm sorry, but I don't see 6 dollars a month paying for all that...at least not at the sacrifice of quality service. If you want almost no support and huge down times, 6 dollars a month will do. Also, the 1 month free without any pre-payment is dangerous.

Yeah, I can't offer one month free, but my service is not huge downtime or support, I am giving him a discount seeing as he is a student.

I'm a student and I didn't get a discount. :( Better make sure those movie clips are legal and also, your space to bandwidth proportion is very messed up. It's a 1:4 ratio and the LEAST it should be is 1:10.

1:10, I don't think so. But I must confess, I am only doing this out of generosity. I feel bad for soemone who cant afford my extremely low price of 10$ a month.

klarth go ---- yourself.

He is just trying to be helpful Cooza. The reality is that at $8 per month you will not get the service, stability and uptime that you expect. As utcrazy is doing this as a one off offer you may be fine, but under any other circumstances I would say it is highly risky. :)

Last edited:
Yeah, 1:10. That is the least it SHOULD be. Think about it, if you were to max your space, you could only, on average, have each file seen 4 times on his current ratio. So either he needs to give up some space, or raise his bandwidth thus raising the price. And Cooza, don't you think you could've come up with a more original insult? :(

Back