• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I Need a webhost with 20gb bandwidth + php for U$3.00, is possible?

I suppose that the most valuable negative reviews are the ones that portray both sides of the pictures because they are unlikely to be biased as they can see the good and the bad unlike the ones that are just really pissed at a particular host because they made one or two mistakes.

Hello..

I need a webshost, with php and Mysql (for install a phpbb forum).

would need a 300mb of disk space .. and about 20gb of bandwidth per month ..

But my site is still modest, and the maximum that could be paid up to $ 3.00 per month (the current webhost offer 10GB for $ 1.95) ..

If you have or know of a reliable host with this configuration, please let me know. Thanks ..

Plan Offer
Disk Space 1000 MB
Traffic 125 GB
E-mail addresses unlimited
Domains 1
Subdomains unlimited
FTP Accounts unlimited
Mysql Databases 10
Mysql Quota 300 MB

phpMyAdmin
Perl support
PHP support
PHP support in HTML files
Over 3500 Perl modules

Multi-lingual Control Panel
Web-based file manager
Custom Error 404 page
Password protected directories

All This @ $ 4.24

And if domain is purchased with this plan domain will be at $ 7.5 only .com

Assured quality service and support.....

10 GB Space with 100 GB data transfer for US$3/Month

WEB HOSTING FEATURES

* Control panel has ability to manage over 40 features and functions for your website!
* Ability to change password, language and theme.
* Email manager: create/remove email accounts, set quotas, access web-mail.
* Setup email forwarders, change MX record for your domain.
* Setup sub domains, park additional domains on top of your main domain, configure domain redirection.
* Unique website import tool allows uploading the website in 1 click - just provide a .zip archive of your files and it will be uploaded and extracted to the public folder. This tool can also restore any previously generated backup of your account.
* Unique database import tool allows importing database in 1 click by simply uploading an .sql file.
* 1 click software auto installer allows installing over 20 most popular software titles such as Wordpress, Joomla, phpBB, etc
* 2 file managers allow managing the website from web.
* Backups tool allows creating a fresh copy of your website files and databases in 1 click. Additionally automated backups are created and stored on remote server every 7 days.
* MySQL manager: create and remove MySQL databases and users. phpMyAdmin allows managing the database contents.
* Cron jobs section enables users to schedule jobs (php scripts) to run periodically at certain times or dates.
* DNS zone editor. Fully manage your domain name zone records. Add, remove or modify A, MX, AAAA, CNAME, HINFO, NAPRT, NS, PRT, RP, SRV, TXT records.
* Password protected directories allows securing specific parts of your website with a password.
* IP deny manager: block specific IPs, IP ranges or countries from accessing your website.
* Hotlink protection: protect the website from file leechers.
* Folder index manager: change indexing type for directory.

prime galactic shared plans

Check out PrimeGalactic.com, they offer great prices on all shared packages all packages range under a $5dollar limit, try them.

Hello..

I need a webshost, with php and Mysql (for install a phpbb forum).

would need a 300mb of disk space .. and about 20gb of bandwidth per month ..

But my site is still modest, and the maximum that could be paid up to $ 3.00 per month (the current webhost offer 10GB for $ 1.95) ..

If you have or know of a reliable host with this configuration, please let me know. Thanks ..
Hey I can offer you
Space:5Gb
Bandwith:50Gb
Addon Domains:25
Parked Domains:25
Subdomains:25
MySQL:25
Control Panel:cPanel
For just $2.00 a month. you can order here.

Back