• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I Need a webhost with 20gb bandwidth + php for U$3.00, is possible?

povray

Hello..

I need a webshost, with php and Mysql (for install a phpbb forum).

would need a 300mb of disk space .. and about 20gb of bandwidth per month ..

But my site is still modest, and the maximum that could be paid up to $ 3.00 per month (the current webhost offer 10GB for $ 1.95) ..

If you have or know of a reliable host with this configuration, please let me know. Thanks ..

I recommend you go with http://deckerservices.com/ - he's been up for years and is solid as a rock. It is $4 for the package you would be looking at however considering your low disk space requirement you may be able to work out a custom deal with him. You can contact him on FWS - here is his user profile.

Alternatively, if you do not mind a Direct Admin host feel free to PM me as I will be starting a paid web host very shortly.

Mods, can you move this thread over to the paid hosting request section?

I will do a custom package for you with everything you require for only $2.00 Monthly. Just fill out this http://alleycathost.com/customrequest and I will get back to you shortly.

We also have the Softaculous auto-installer so you could quickly install PHPBB or any other forum software.

Last edited:
Hello..

I need a webshost, with php and Mysql (for install a phpbb forum).

would need a 300mb of disk space .. and about 20gb of bandwidth per month ..

But my site is still modest, and the maximum that could be paid up to $ 3.00 per month (the current webhost offer 10GB for $ 1.95) ..

If you have or know of a reliable host with this configuration, please let me know. Thanks ..

You initially posted this in free hosting requests. It does look like saving costs is important to you, though I'm not sure on the quality you'd receive with this type of strategy.

If this is a project of importance to you, that you expect to get a lot of traffic, I may be able to help you get started on a really decent high uptime server, and once you're all set up, then we could easily monetize the site so you can continue to get really high quality decent hosting without having to pay for it.

I could also offer your $3/mo, and I have lots of spare unused bandwidth. In either case you'd have the same decent service, so let me know.

My Skype is here: 'azoundria'. It's good if you want to get in touch and ask questions ahead of time.

Hello povray,

We would like to offer you shared CLOUD hosting at $2.33/Month.

NOT OVER-SOLD!

• 2.5 GB Storage
• 30 GB File Transfer
• Control Panel
• 200 Email Accounts
• Many Free Features
• 24-7 Support

Purchase here: https://hostmy1stweb.com/billing/whmcs/cart.php?a=add&pid=12

Key Benefits
No hidden or any extra charges.
No membership fees, no banners, no adverts or any ads.
No gimmicks, and of course never a charge for our great technical support.

What you get!
You will get your own personal domain name and get your own personal control panel. You will also get all the additional FREE additional features included in our "Business" hosting plan. You will find that Hostmy1stweb.com provides a generous 2.5GB of web hosting space. Large enough for most any business or personal websites. You also get 30GB of transfer, 200 Email Accounts, auto responders, and many, many more additional FREE features included with your account purchase.

Server Disk Space & Bandwidth
A generous 2.5GB of web space plus 30GB of transfer every month.

Email Accounts
200 Email Accounts

Extra Tools To Help You Work
Email filters, spam assassin, auto responders, and much, much more. See the whole list here!

Full list: http://www.hostmy1stweb.com/free_features.htm

Last edited:
WEBSITE Silver Plan :
Hosting 500MB disk space
50GB monthly traffic
no-obligation service
CGI-BIN approaches, SSH and SSL are blocked.

$1.49/Per Month
Automatic Payment - Get your product immediately after payment:
billing.byteps.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=17

Hello,

Our Standard Plan comes with 10GB bandwidth but I'll be happy to add an extra 10GB to your account. If you submit a support ticket we'll get your account upgraded right away.

Standard Plan

- 2GB Disk Space
- 10GB Bandwidth
- cPanel control panel DEMO
- Softaculous script installer
- LiteSpeed server!
- Daily Backups!
- Unlimited Features
- 24/7 Support

Only $3.99/month
Only $43.89/year < 1 Month FREE
<LEARN MORE> - <ORDER NOW!>

Included Features: Free/Instant Setup, No Overselling, cPanel, Unlimited Features (FTP accounts, email accounts, mailing lists, sub-domains, auto responders, MySQL databases), Softaculous, Spam Assassin, Customer Error Pages, Website Builder, Web Statistics (AWstats, Webalizer).

Can Run/use: HTML, CSS, Javascript, PHP 5, Perl, Python, SSI, CGI-Bin, Cron Jobs, Ruby On Rails, .htaccess, PhpMyAdmin.

Learn more about our Professional Web Hosting plans or read some of our Client Testimonials.

Jack

We would like to offer you our premium Business Plan

Plan Details:
1000 MB Disk Space
20000 MB Bandwidth
100 All Features
Cpanel with Softaculous Auto installer
R1soft Backup Restore, Lite Speed Server,
99.9% Uptime Guarantee
30 Days Money back Guarantee
USA/UK Location.

Price: $3.50/mo
More info | Order

I can offer you my starter plan with an additional 10Gb of bandwidth.

cPanel or Plesk (Your choice)
2 GB of Webspace
20 GB of Bandwidth
1 Hosted Domain
5 Subdomains
2 mySQL Databases
Unlimited POP3 Accounts

This will cost $2.95 USD per month.

Since you're new and you can't PM yet, please send email directly: charles@deckerservices.com for more information.

@WebIntellects-R
i agree with what Charles said.
$3/month for a 300mb disk space and 20gb monthly bandwidth is already consider normal price.
in fact, with this price, most host are giving disk space as huge as 1GB.

I can do those needs just for $2 month. We will waive your set up fee if you sign up with us right now. At judhost we always provide the best customer experience in which we are flexible and understanding when things happen. We are also proactive with data in which we take back ups off site in a cloud host and also in a off site data center. We will offer 5GB of space, 30,000 GB of Bandwidth and man other features which include unlimited sub-domains, unlimited email accounts, and other features. We hope that you choose us and we will be sure to help you with anything you ever need, even if that help is building the site up.

Thank you,
Leon Hitchens

Back