• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I need A Name of a new webhosting company!

Can people list few names which i can use for a webhosting company.

I have:

1. HostRazor
2. HostMini
3. MIniHost
4. FusionHost

remember you dont have to have host in your name
If you can think of a strange name that will stick in peoples minds half as good as google or yahoo you will have a good name.
Just dont ask me, I dont do names :D

Yes, you do not need the word 'host' in your company name :)
when I made up the name "nevacious" I refused to use the word host :).

What about : ConsoSup

Kind Regards
Danny

ck-Geo.
Some suggestion for domain name :)

Eventhough using HOST is not compulsory, somehow it will help you with SEO. like when people want to find 'cheap host' then google will check your domain as well then will list yourdomainhost.com.

Well, just some information about my domain name, I chose it because I like hippo and hippo is a picture of big fat animal. So I think I can provide big fat hosting, that's why I use hippo.

Depend what is your host good in? perhaps speed = runninghost?
Or perhaps support? = 1800host or callmyhost or other :)

Just some idea, not sure if they have registered or not :)

Furionhosting, Oblivionhost, Hydrogenhost! Hybridhost! i just thought of these on the spot lol

Haha! For a minute all I saw was the picture and I thought maybe it was reserved for another kind of kiddie host. (If you don't get that, then good. Don't pursue it.) Then I saw the text and deciphered it into meaning... Pretty funny

I was just reading the thread and was going to write that you shouldn't go with anything that has mini, tiny or other kind of insignificance meanings, the same as any negative parts like un, not, etc. but came to your last post and... :) want to congradulate you on your brand new name! And good luck! Marketing rules are just something that really should be broken, I always though like that. Seriously.

Back