• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I need a miracle from you guys

Conscript

NLC
NLC
I need a miracle from you guys - PHOTO EDITING

I will pay someone $10 via paypal (maybe more if they do a phenomenal job) if they can enchance a picture or two for me. By enchance I mean my digital camera screwed up and it come out blurry. I think/hope it may be salvagable. I need it to look good enough to print on at least 4x6 (its a 5 megapixel picture) so that it looks sharp enough to be presentable.

Here is the picture:

gregkeyes.jpg

and here is a larger version (800x600, the real pic is bigger)

gregkeyes800.jpg

Last edited:
Forgot to mention, I will e-mail you the original 2MB+ picture (5 megapixel) to enchance to whoever gets this project.

Conscript said:
I will pay someone $10 via paypal (maybe more if they do a phenomenal job) if they can enchance a picture or two for me. By enchance I mean my digital camera screwed up and it come out blurry. I think/hope it may be salvagable. I need it to look good enough to print on at least 4x6 (its a 5 megapixel picture) so that it looks sharp enough to be presentable.

Here is the picture:

gregkeyes.jpg

and here is a larger version (800x600, the real pic is bigger)

gregkeyes800.jpg
email me the pics @ mmkmaster[at]gmail[dot]com, and ill see what i can do! :)

I had this problem before. Your pic is way too blur but when printed, it might look abit better.

darkcurves said:
I had this problem before. Your pic is way too blur but when printed, it might look abit better.
Ive done the best i could with the pics, they mite look better in print since they look better than the ones orignally posted.

here's my demo

greg.jpg

not perfect but if you email me the full-sized one I could do something with it

Last edited:
isnt he supposed to be bold? :p
I'll try to fix up his hair a little, hold on, heh

/actually no, I wont wase my time on his hair :p
I'll try the real pic instead

Last edited:
Yey, so far so good guys. I like them both.

mmkmaste, If you soften up and erase some of the outline that shows up it would be even better.

I like Wojtek's work too.

You both get the prize.

I'm going to wait until you both optimize those pics (the 5 megapixel ones) before I print them. I printed the original on 4x6 with my 7960 HP Photo Printer and it looks semi-decent but still kind of blurry. Once I get both pics from you and mmkmaste I will print them both out as well.

I'd like to be able to show the pic to people without having to explain the digital camera problem. I'd also like to be able to use it on the internet on my website.

Conscript said:
I'm going to wait until you both optimize those pics (the 5 megapixel ones) before I print them. I printed the original on 4x6 with my 7960 HP Photo Printer and it looks semi-decent but still kind of blurry. Once I get both pics from you and mmkmaste I will print them both out as well.

I'd like to be able to show the pic to people without having to explain the digital camera problem. I'd also like to be able to use it on the internet on my website.
take a look at after2.jpg, i tried to optimize that one the most, if u want it even more optimized, just post here. ;)

Yeah, It's really good, but like I said there is a visible outline around the faces almost like a shadow. You see what I'm referring to? I'd like to get rid of that.

Conscript said:
Yeah, It's really good, but like I said there is a visible outline around the faces almost like a shadow. You see what I'm referring to? I'd like to get rid of that.
ya, ok, ill try.

Just a quick update,
I'm 70% done, hold on a lil more greg

Should be finished by tomorow or monday

Last edited:
Thanks wojtek! Money has been sent. mmkmaste, how is your picture coming along? I havent heard from you in a while...

Back