• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I need a host

_sam_

I'm looking for a cheap webhost .
That bares for 12,000 hits / day and handles ddos attacks without suspending me .
Tell me your payment / month and / 3 months .
Ps. My site is a security cpanel , php , mysq , cms portals and general security with yahoo related stuff.
Thank you if you're gonna help me . the best offer m i'm gonna buy hosting from .
Please i have an american expres s,a nd my country doesnt allow paypal , so you gotta have a merchant aco---- to accept all countries....etc :cool2:

I'd like to know what type of content you'd need to be hosted. Usually the content brings the attacks, which makes me curious.

_sam_ said:
I'm looking for a cheap webhost .
That bares for 12,000 hits / day and handles ddos attacks without suspending me .
Tell me your payment / month and / 3 months .
Ps. My site is a security cpanel , php , mysq , cms portals and general security with yahoo related stuff.
Thank you if you're gonna help me . the best offer m i'm gonna buy hosting from .
Please i have an american expres s,a nd my country doesnt allow paypal , so you gotta have a merchant aco---- to accept all countries....etc :cool2:

Hi Sam,
What's your website about? Your requirments sound to be basic , so shouldn't be a problem for any webhost to offer you that. In case of DDOS attack, the website is suspended only if it is targeted directly. Looks like, your site got suspended previously.

hi sam,
why dont you give blinghost.info a try. We have nice plans and if you would like a custom plan then just pm me

Why is the account suspended?

The web site sounds very familiar to me. I am almost certain I hosted you before and for some reason I had to terminate your account. It has been a while so I am not 100% certain on that.

Yeah. I know I got a bad vibe when I saw the domain and knew I deleted it for something that violated our TOS.

Hello, we can offer you for $35/month, this is an isolated environment for your specific needs.

20GB Disk
200GB Bandwidth
cPanel/WHM (Allows you to resell)
Fantastico
Dedicated IP

Thanks and email support@nextboxhosting.com to signup or for details.

Okkey guys ... i need good vps prices , not high prices , just cheap ones that you will be able to secure it %100 , and please tell me your url to see all the info .

You need to confirm that your site does not promote illegal activities before you will receive any offers from credible hosting businesses. :)

Back