• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I need a Free Domain Name

abhi5819

Hello!

I've a Yahoo Group FunIndia having more than 900 members just within 4 months of its launch. This group is related to Mobile Dowloads e.g., Ringtones, Javagames etc., Jokes, Thaughts and all entertainment related topics. My group is 100% related to India.

Now I already made a Portal for it, getting around 3 to 4 gb bandwidth with 500+ unique hits per month.

Any one interested to giving me free domain name for my portal? I'll place his/her ads on the all pages of my site (within top 200px) & also text ads on the footer of all post in my group. My current host does'nt allow me to put Google Ads, so I can't allow google's, but any other kinds of ads are welcome excluding Adult and illegal (cracks, warez, ..) related stuffs.

If you are interested to giving me free domain (com, info or in) please PM.
I'll be very thankfull...

Portal: http://funindia.x10hosting.com
Group: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FunIndia/

Stasts: June05, July05, Monthy

Abhi

Last edited:
the host hasn't shut down because their site is running there's something wrong with the account

Site design looks professional. Logo, header is nice and navigation is also simple.
I think you should place your site brief information below header and then plans. Google ads should place below navigation and another google ads at the bottom of the page. So, I think you should look into overall layout. However, nice work! All the best! :classic2:

krazframe said:
But after the 1 year you have to pay for them .be's don't ya?

yes but 1 year is along time most sites don't even last 6 months

and by the time its up another free domain offer will exist and everyone will flock to that

Akka4kz said:
Got two domains from them and sold them.

How long does they take to get the domain.. i applied 2 days ago yet i didnt got any msg from them.. wat shud i do? i wanna get that .org domain for free plz help :((

I applied with a real indian address and never got a reply.. I even used a indian proxy, just in case

try getting an sponsor, it's only 4 bucks, maybe someone will pay it!

Back