• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I need a Free Domain Name

hi..i had created a .be domain about a week back and i had got a confirmation mail saying that the domain has been setup on 31st...........but even till today the domain is not active.does it take more than 48 hours for it to get active???pls some1 help
i m from india.........is the .be domain not 4 indians?????

royals said:
ezyrewards is stupid you get offers once in a wile and also need 1000 points i have an account there 3 months i got 2XX points

well..DUH. thats the point. the max you can get alone is like 600-700ish so tahts why you refer people. the points that they get goes to your point balance so its easy. i got my domain, www.gamerzsocietyonline.com from that site so they're trustable.

its just referals and offers, maybe 2 weeks max.

GZSO said:
well..DUH. thats the point. the max you can get alone is like 600-700ish so tahts why you refer people. the points that they get goes to your point balance so its easy. i got my domain, www.gamerzsocietyonline.com from that site so they're trustable.

its just referals and offers, maybe 2 weeks max.
I think he is trying to say that it isn't even worth trying to get referrals because so few offers are offered anymore, that there is nothing for the other person to do.

Back