• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I need a dedicated server in Asia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is best if you look for servers in Hong Kong, if you want to have the best latency to China and Japan,

I have been doing a research for a long time it seems most people recommend Sout Korea , I have heard a lot of Japanese and Chines company are getting servers all over data centers in Seoul and Gyongkido of Korea .What do you think? What is the connection from hongkong to Japan?

I think I have to agree with katie and kfgoraj.
Hong Kong and South Korea servers have best latency to Japan and China.
While for Russian server, I don't feel safe about them.

I can provide you a very low latency as we have servers at India, and China is the neighbor country... If you want you can check out our network and data-center details here... And we also have a 20% discount offer going on first invoice of Dedicated servers... You can check out the details here...

Last edited:
I think a West Coast Server can do this.Why does it have to be in China? Are you targeting Chinese users?

Once again, you did not read before you post!
The OP did not ask for servers in China or Japan.
The OP just asked about server that have best performance to China and Japan.
Read again before your reply.

I think the OP should do a Google search for all his answers. Thank you for reminding me to read the post first, I don't know how to do these really inane things without your guidance.Thank you, I'll be here waiting to be quoted.

I think the OP should do a Google search for all his answers. Thank you for reminding me to read the post first, I don't know how to do these really inane things without your guidance.Thank you, I'll be here waiting to be quoted.

Not that I want to be offensive, but Google is not God!

Zipman, as I told you several times, people don't come to a webhosting site only to be told to go away and use Google. Everyone knows what Google is and how to use it. Do you really think there are people out there who don't know how to use a search engine???? People who don't know what Google is?

They come to a site like this to get specific advice from people in the industry. Telling everybody about Google constantly, makes you look like a fool, or a bot, your choice. There was another bot-like person on this forum who used to do the same thing, as well as on other forums, to build his post count. He made assinine comments like that all the time, with absolutely nothing to add to the thread. I'm sure you can take a guess at what happened to his (and his company's) reputation.

Dedicated Server Recommendation

Just read independent web hosting reviews that are known to be of high quality and the most up-to-date to know about the hosting provider that well suits for your needs.

My recommendation would be Hiox India's dedicated hosting solutions. They are providing high available support and featured plans with stable solutions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back