• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I Love Sweden !

I'm going to start a country at the gas station down the street. We've already got the brothel (if you count cars as the rooms and the parking lot as the lobby), just need a cheese-manufacturing hut and a chocolate-producing hut.

I'm going to start a country at the gas station down the street. We've already got the brothel (if you count cars as the rooms and the parking lot as the lobby), just need a cheese-manufacturing hut and a chocolate-producing hut.

Fantastic. Get me over there and I'll help ya run it :D

Forget a gas station... try a Radio Platform !

Another Corrupt dictatorship , here we come :p

With all these newbies getting up all ons in our threads, we might get to that point. :S

Considering he's been here for four years I wouldn't call him a newbie.

Glenn: That would work until the UN calls for an embargo. You gotta do it in the country under the noses of the police.

What you see on COPS and in the news is a tiny fraction of what really goes on.

Considering he's been here for four years I wouldn't call him a newbie.

Glenn: That would work until the UN calls for an embargo. You gotta do it in the country under the noses of the police.

What you see on COPS and in the news is a tiny fraction of what really goes on.

We could still do it :p

Back