• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I have a question to ask!

junz

Hello, every1:

I'm from China, one thing I don't understand is: Why many free hosting providers they don't allow site in Chinese? And some are saying people from China are not allow to register for free hosting? Can it be discrimination or racism?

No its not discrimination or racism. Its just many advertisers dont allow chinese visitors since the companies who advertise with them prefer USA or European visitors.

Unless you find a hosting company that is chinese and has chinese adverts its unlikely you will find a free host for chinese sites.

webhostdesign said:
No its not discrimination or racism. Its just many advertisers dont allow chinese visitors since the companies who advertise with them prefer USA or European visitors.

Unless you find a hosting company that is chinese and has chinese adverts its unlikely you will find a free host for chinese sites.

Thanks mate. I know I might be a bit too serious of their words. :biggrin2:

Umm... I guess I can make an exception.

http://www.4ya.us/home/?ID=domainHosting

Note: You can host your entire site in Chinese, but you still have to follow the rest of our Terms of Use. And pls do not abuse this previlige. Do not think that you can write offensive stuff on your site in Chinese and our staff will know about it. In fact, I will have ppl who speak Chinese to check on your site content once in a while.

I'm sorry for being hard on you, but I'm just trying to keep my server clean. And I do welcome you to my service if you choose us.

www.4Ya.us said:
Umm... I guess I can make an exception.

http://www.4ya.us/home/?ID=domainHosting

Note: You can host your entire site in Chinese, but you still have to follow the rest of our Terms of Use. And pls do not abuse this previlige. Do not think that you can write offensive stuff on your site in Chinese and our staff will know about it. In fact, I will have ppl who speak Chinese to check on your site content once in a while.

I'm sorry for being hard on you, but I'm just trying to keep my server clean. And I do welcome you to my service if you choose us.

Actually I'm not searching for a free hosting provider. Thank you anyway, just want to find out the reason why people don't want Chinese to be hosted.

It's unfortunate, but it just seems that a lot of Chinese websites always break the terms of service. By either hosting illegal programs (Warez) or link to warez sites.

china is warez allowed country. most freehosting offers hesitate to allow them.
but there is many freehosting offers allow all languages like frihost.com. and many forum posting freehosting also allow all languages too.

Last edited:
Web hosts also cannot tell if the sites are breaking the rules because they are in Chinese.

I do not mind it all that much because i do have a chinese division of my company so i have him check up on my chinese sites for me to see what is going on in them ;)

ok the reson is web hosts that offer free webspace is just a sample to what they really want which is for you to buy webspace from them and if you live in china its to complicated working out the paying situation its not discrimination where you live has nothing to do about racism im sure if a chinese person in usa can sign up and take your contry if i could read your language im sure alot of places would do same thing to us lol. and if i lived in china and im american they probibly say no its location has nothing to do with race

I used to admin at frihost, the users that caused the most problems where chinese users, they always used the most cpu and hosted warez, I know if I was a free host I wouldnt allow them, sorry.

Makaveli said:
I used to admin at frihost, the users that caused the most problems where chinese users, they always used the most cpu and hosted warez, I know if I was a free host I wouldnt allow them, sorry.
I think that kind of generalisation is unprofessional, sorry.

..... it kinda sad for the chinese to suffer such.... racism issue....and yeah I'm chinese for your info.

Hmm...well Ugtech do allowed other lang...they have staff who know outside lang like french,russian,chinese etc...who check those account...i believe in this way it is much better...but in forum posting...no racism shown...as a old moderator for vesix...they do spolit images of chinese people by posting spam...if is was poor english well we can understand but spam...it do really spolit image of chinese people...well but not all chinese is like that...i do have a internet chinese friend who help me alot in codin...So i think u guy just see the bad side but 4got about the good side...

Dynahost said:
..... it kinda sad for the chinese to suffer such.... racism issue....and yeah I'm chinese for your info.
I am chinese as well, half chinese. I live in Hong Kong which is classified as being part of China (technically it is, but things are a lot different here. Hong Kong is a city that is more advnced than the majority of major cities in the US. And by more advanced I mean economically, such as the heavy dependence on the tertiary sector). It means I get trouble with certain thuings like hosting, MMORPG's etc.

Racism I tell you.

Back