• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I guess I'm back (part 6,493)

Blank Verse said:
Which one was the last one? :p
You know, that last thread that was so funny. The one I'm too lazy to search for. Got closed/moved and reopened/moved back per request of several members.

I reckon the members that left have like some sort of alternative FWS.net, and they all come here and post 5 times, then go back. Like in the twilight zone, or something.

tandoc said:
I reckon the members that left have like some sort of alternative FWS.net, and they all come here and post 5 times, then go back. Like in the twilight zone, or something.

Depending on how that statement is read, that statement could have deep philosophical meaning :book:

There is an alternate universe where past FWS members go...but I can't disclose where that is.

notnamed said:
And THAT was a very un-lame "attempty" a humorous comment. ROFL.

I have fat fingers, I can't help it when they press two keys at oncer :devious2:

This is all too much for my porr little brain to comprehend all at once...seriously, did Bruce just post here? :confused2

:eek: :eek:

Is... that.. Bruce?

aka. Phrozen? Do y'all oldies here remember that?

ahhh.. the good ol' days.. :cry2:

Back