• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I guess I'm back (part 6,493)

Blank Verse said:
His predecessor was...I had no choice but to eat him.

eating penguins? BBQed or fried? Penguin broth would taste even better :p

but be aware of those fanatic natural habitat perservists.. one day you just might wake up to their protests outside your house.. with big banners saying "SAVE THE PENGUINS!! KILL BLANK WERSE!!"

(sorry.. linear algebra makes my mind feel funny :knockedou )

HEY BRUCE!!!!!!!!!!! HOW ARE YOU?!?!?!?!?!??! :jump:

I have to admit its scary. Out of the sudden we have a 2 page thread sticking out of nowhere.

And WB needcgispace AKA Hayama-kun AKA a whole lot of other names

At least I don't change my name as often as some people change their idealogies :eek:

Oh em eff gee dubya tee eff bar bee que...

Kevin, you scrub. gtfo.

And Bruce, I know why Kevin's back, why're you back?

I think I get to change my sig back....either that or Bruce is not going to post with the same frequency he used to.

Daniel said:
And Bruce, I know why Kevin's back, why're you back?
I dunno, something different.

I needed a bit of a scenery change from Gen[M]ay.

hobo said:
either that or Bruce is not going to post with the same frequency he used to.

What little spamming time I have left is wasted at [M]. The rest of my time is spent between college, friends, and trying to have a life. :eek:

Last edited:
DJsexie said:
HEY BRUCE!!!!!!!!!!! HOW ARE YOU?!?!?!?!?!??! :jump:
Not too shabby. Just been busy with school... and stuff.

How 'bout you? ;)

Originally posted by Themanonthemoon
It's like, the coolest FWS thread ever :D
I dunno, man... there's been a lot of good ones.

Oh Christ...there wa s a thread, I remembered it the other day, and I flagged it in my head as the coolest thread I've seen since I've been here...but now I forget what it was :p

I'm sure it must have been this highly important and thought-provoking one: http://freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=10134

Anyhow, I'm just stopping by to note that people who change their name repeatedly should be flogged until they begin to understand what the purpose of a name is (namely, to serve as an identifier so that observerse can keep track of something/one).

I can't believe I started that thread... and the things I said...! :eek:

Those were the fun old days, eh?

The greatest thread ever is that one that coined the term captain soddomy. I call people that all the time now.

Hmm, we really need someone to go through and make a thread of the all time greatest ones. There have been some good ones :)

Back