• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

i found a REALLY cheap host?

waloxspace

hi,
i found this host http://www.mcpaa.com and realised that it was sooo much cheaper then most other hosts out there. Can anyone explain how he does it so cheap and still have a 99.5% garenteed uptime?

By the way, i am NOT, in anyway shape or form connected or affiliated with this host. I am purely leting people know that such a cheap one exists.

I read over their TOS and it seems it will be hard to cancel your account.

Their prices aren't that cheap (assuming that is USD and not AUD).

Check out Verohost.com and see how "cheap" they are compared to Robert's company. :bandit2:

Originally posted by LifelessHost
I read over their TOS and it seems it will be hard to cancel your account.

Check out Verohost.com and see how "cheap" they are compared to Robert's company. :bandit2:

Roberts is alot more expensive.

Originally posted by MN-Robert
Roberts is alot more expensive.

Huh?? Roberts VHost-1 has 300 megs space and 8 gigs bandwidth for $5. The closest mcpaa has to it is the 150 megs / 6 gigs for $12.99. So how is Robert's more expensive?

Originally posted by Webdude
Huh?? Roberts VHost-1 has 300 megs space and 8 gigs bandwidth for $5. The closest mcpaa has to it is the 150 megs / 6 gigs for $12.99. So how is Robert's more expensive?

mcpaa has annuall prices roberts are monthly, thats how robert is more expensive.

$12.99/Year for 6GB Data Transfer seems a bit to cheap and their domain was registered 03-sep-2003. So watch out...

Originally posted by Webdude
Aha, I didnt catch that. Yeah, I'd recommend caution also..
I didn't catch that at first either. It's rare to see a host that offers only yearly plans.

Originally posted by Olternit
I didn't catch that at first either. It's rare to see a host that offers only yearly plans.
Perhaps rare but not unheard of. SolidInternet.com has only yearly pre-paid plans also. SolidInternet offers limited support to it's clients via it's support forums only. This helps keep the costs down and in return, the client can save some $$$. For those who don't know, it's owned by Myacen.com which offers plans with monthly payments and full support.

Nah, there in Australia Dollars.

Just curious where you found them. I know they are Australian, but they are fairly new and connected to www.startershost.com somehow.

One of my friends from 89media.com uses them and is also partnered with them.

Also, i actualled email him asking how many people he host. He didn't tell me but he said that startershost.com is one of the ones here currently hosts.

I also asked him where he bought his dedicated server from, as i know that he does not have his own. He said its from www.servertransporter.com, but they don't seem to be a host or anything, just online suport?

hi

are you sure that money that you pay in this site per year . :eek:
If you are sure it's the cheapest site that i ever saw.:eek: but i think it's per month:confused5 maybe not.i checked the site but they didn't say if it's per year or month.:confused5
And i want to know how much does AUD in USD. thanks alot.

Last edited:
Hosting

<Admin edit/> Please repost and only answer any confusion that may have arisen, there is no need for all the self promotional fluff. Additionally, we have an offers forum in which you can advertise once a week. Take the time to read the posting rules at the top of each forum.

Last edited:
Back