• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I am on Alexa Top 100k! Thank you all. :)

eSupun

Yeah. You heard right!
I am on the Alexa Top 100k.

It's actually 99,231 for today. :) And I have good ranking on my country as well(225).
See here: http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/perfectz.info#

I was looking for this for a long time(probably from the start of my service.) And now I am really happy about this.

I would like to thank all you guys and gals. Because I had many visits from FWS. :)

And also the people who bring me up here.
dmmcintyre3 - Helped me alot in this journey.
He gave me the first experience in a VPS(a free one.) and still helping me to solve problems and administrate my server.(I am not a advanced user of *nix.:D)

Unfortunately, his own website is not having ranking point like mine. But I am sure he will hit me soon. :) (I am not envy if he do so. :p)

I am not going to say everyone's names here. If I do so, you will find the "longest thread" here. :p

Anyway, thanks goes to these people as well. (In FWS)
CS Squad, Darknight, Peo, Jan and all the moderators and all other members.

The people who tried to pull me down as well, they deserve this thanks as well. :) If they didn't exist, I may not have come here. So thanks goes to them as well.

@Eclouds
Yes. Still younger than you. But will grow higher really soon. ;)

@AdamJ
I advertised my host here. FWS'ers visited my website.
So who do I need to thank except for FWS'ers?

So who do I need to thank except for FWS'ers?
You need to thank the academy. And Eazy-E. He had a lot to do with it.

Stay gangsta, homie. And don't get aids.

220px-Eazy-E.jpg

Excellent! Nice work eSupun I'm so pleased that you are satisfied with how far up the chain you have gone. May I ask, what are your stats (Awstats)

Back