• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I Am Ofering An Mysql / Php Host No Ads No Bandwith Limt ETC

Status
Not open for further replies.
omg great hosting man. If you still have space yet is it possible for me to get some. I have got a coding site called phatScripts where users can sign up, add their own scripts, ask for help about their scripts, and download others scripts. It also has tutorials on languages including php/mysql, html, css, javascript, coldfusion and how to get some graphics effects using photoshop. I also have forums where people can post about problems they are having with their scripts. Possibly soon some tutorials on c++ and VBscript

[edit]: BTW my msn is phatredge@hotmail.com and a link of my very basic layout is http://www.acnova.com/hosted/silentbob/ most of it is on my hdd ready for ftp

cool service

I hope that isn't a joke at all :)
I want your Webspace ,too.
I need a for a Clan Page.
My ICQ 144849526

u r very kind ! since some1 has host me, so i wont going to ask fom u...leave this chance to others that need it
well done, pal..i hope ur server wont going to down ! keep it up man .~!

xenonworld?

lol, if you do have xenonworld from madsims.net,

you'd not have Unmetered SPace.

you have 2000MB MAX request space, if you're under free host.

cyaz.

Hey Mysterio, I don't think you added me...whats your email? You can pm it to me if you don't want to make it public...

hmmmmmmm can i sign for it???

my site is for an sing star's fans site

or my own site about Sport/Taekwondo
my icq is 119156496
msn messenger:artms@hotmail.com

current site url :http://artms.net

I doubt their is any space left, if there was any to begin with, buts what do I have to lose.

MSN: hockeyhead182 AT hotmail.com
Replace the AT with @

Thx

hello there, please host my website. I didn't coded anything becasue i will just upload a small forum (phpBB 2.0.3) of our class.

PHP, mySQL, mail()

thank you in advance! please private msg me or e-mail balawis@mega-card.net . thanks!

:)

Last edited:
Has anyone heard from this guy? I think this is a big scam, because he has yet to show his face since he posted this.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back