• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

http://www.crystalweb.biz/

xzx

b&
b&
Unlimited Email Accounts
Unlimited MySQL Databases
Unlimited Subdomains
Unlimited FTP Accounts/Web Users
30 Day Money Back Guarentee
24/7 Email Support
Control Panel (CPanel)
SSI - CGI - PHP - PERL - MYSQL

Is this host good? I am going to go with the mega or plus plan..

Any one know of somewhere that beats them??

Thanks....

I'm new to the community, but I've never heard of them and I'm not sure if I would use them. Don't know of anyone better, but I have seen places like www.certihost.com not sure if they're good either, but they've got similar plans don't you think?

Originally posted by settica
I'm new to the community, but I've never heard of them and I'm not sure if I would use them. Don't know of anyone better, but I have seen places like www.certihost.com not sure if they're good either, but they've got similar plans don't you think?

Negative people are what make new hosts fail. But I would like to say that we have now gotten a 2nd server up due to our first one being full. This one is plesk, we have also lowered the prices recently.

I have heard good things about crystalweb so far. There plans are nice. Hope to see that they turn out to be a good host

Originally posted by CrystalWeb
Hey, xzx, I noticed your link leads to nolimitdb.com, are you one of anthony's friends? ( i host nldb)

Yeah, I know mutenomasenko, i am TheDBZSource, i talked to you yesterday, i posted this before i talked to you, and i was just checking because i just got screwed over by host once.com and was making sure that you were legit.

My link goes to him, because i am helping him out with his hits until i get my site up, on your servers, today or tommorow i think, i am working on finishing my site before i buy a host, so i can put the whole thing up complete.

Please don't take this forum posting the wrong way, i was just checking my sources. Thanks....

Last edited:
Hey xzx, aren't you partners with Zerosleep? I'd host with you guys if phenominet didn't cut the yearly prices in half from the monthly ones.

Originally posted by Archbob
Hey xzx, aren't you partners with Zerosleep? I'd host with you guys if phenominet didn't cut the yearly prices in half from the monthly ones.

What do you mean cut the yearly prices in half from the monthly ones?

If you order semi-annually, you get the 6th month free, if you order annualy, you get the 11th & 12th months free...

Crystalweb's prices seem pretty reasonable for the people who have smaller sites. The bigger packages are around normal...

Well its $9.99/month or $60/year(with free domain) so its half price. The only thing is phenom has no control panel so everything is done manually through .htaccess , its a hassle sometimes, but they have a good array of features.

Originally posted by Archbob
Well its $9.99/month or $60/year(with free domain) so its half price. The only thing is phenom has no control panel so everything is done manually through .htaccess , its a hassle sometimes, but they have a good array of features.

First, There is no $9.99 plan, second, there is a control panel(cpanel). The control panel is through plesk....

If you read it again you will see that Archbob was talking about phenominet.

Originally posted by SilverX
why would you go with myacen when they have much higher prices...

Because we have proven ourselves as a good host, don't worry mate you won't get anywhere with your hosting by spamming your host here (just a friendly reminder)

*Edit* If this crystalweb is so good what's your website with them? You have failed to provide this on many occasions

when you pay $20.00 for a host that claims to offer
200mb of space,Plesk Control Panel,Unlimited MySQL Databases,and 2 gigs of bandwith......................
you know there is a CATCH. THere is no way a host like that can make any money unless they are being hosted by a bunch of rednecks in texas, or a streetbum in LA.

first off Bandwith a month costs.. let's say 1.50/gig 2 gigs of bandwith puts you over the top.... hmmmm

now I only know a little bit 'bout bandwith but from what I read it's costly for bandwidth some-where around 1.50/gig a month. now

1.50*2 = 3.00

2.00-3.00 = -1.00

hmm so that would mean the host is losing 12 dollars a year? there has to be some sort of catch....:rolleyes:

Back