• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How to register a hosting company?

InfiniteTech

Well... I have searched all through the web for an article.

I wanted to know how people registered as an LLC. I live in India and my servers are there in US/France/Hong Kong. Mini is still a new hosting service company (4 months old). Doing business locally. Now how do get it registered?

Any help will be appreciated.

Decide which country you want to be registered in, then find a company registration agent for that country. In the UK you can get registered as a business quite cheaply & simply, I guess other countries have similiar agents to do this for you.

Remember that a properly registered company has legal responsibilities though!

Usually has to be based (as in have it's main office) in the country registered in too.

I wanted to know how people registered as an LLC.

Why..you don't have any company registered in India?

I'm from Malaysia and my company registered business at Malaysia..but all my leased server located at US and others country.

I'm not sure about your country law but at Malaysia, we cannot do any business without register..:)

Thanks..

Why..you don't have any company registered in India?
Yes there are hell lot of companies registered in India.

But my point was that, how do I register my company?

Secondly, isn't there any online way to get it registered? Like filling in a form or calling up the register office? I am going to register my company hopefully in 4 countries. In India, US, France, and UK.

And later on in Malaysia. I got hold of Sinjiru Webservices in Malaysia who said the will rent out their co-lo plans for a cheaper rate to me, I can use this co-lo service to host all offshore based sites (I dont want to talk abt them). So that makes it 5 countries.

I have abt $1000 for it. Do you think it will be enough?

The thing, is that I want to do it very carefully and professionally. I dont want to be like one of those kiddish hosts, who just come up and post their offers and get away.

No like that at all!

Call up a international lawyer if you want to be a multinational company. Each country has its own twists and fineprint.

$1000 won't be enough, not even close unless you affiliate yourself with other companies already registered in their countries. In the UK you will need to be UK resident to start with as you will need a minimum of a company director and company secretary (both have to be UK citizens) and a registered office address (not a PO box a physical place), plus a UK registered accountant to sign off your yearly accounts for submission.
Sorry to say your looking more at tens of $1000 for starters.
Contact your own country business registrar/gov dept or whatever and get the information to reg there first. You'll most likely still need a lawyer and accountant though.

I did some research here in Ireland before I registered Deise Host as a business.
I was told by other businesses in my area that the best option starting ouit is to register as a Business Name. That's what I did and it cost me just €20 and was done online at the cro.ie website.

Maybe, if it is done that way in your country, you should also start and register as a Business Name rather than a Company.

Maybe, if it is done that way in your country, you should also start and register as a Business Name rather than a Company.
Alright, I think I may go in for this.

$1000 won't be enough, not even close unless you affiliate yourself with other companies already registered in their countries. In the UK you will need to be UK resident to start with as you will need a minimum of a company director and company secretary (both have to be UK citizens) and a registered office address (not a PO box a physical place), plus a UK registered accountant to sign off your yearly accounts for submission.
Sorry to say your looking more at tens of $1000 for starters.
Contact your own country business registrar/gov dept or whatever and get the information to reg there first. You'll most likely still need a lawyer and accountant though.
Thank you for the much needed info. I will first reg. it my country (less expensive) and then after gaining minimum capital, I'll venture out to other countries.

Check this out... as XeonServe said about his business registration at www.cro.ie I tried www.cro.in and check what I get! Sedo? I dont think so in India I would find a site for such things. And I'll have todo it physically after doing all the bribing and such crap.

Anyway, thanks all!

Code:
http://www.doingbusiness.org/ExploreTopics/StartingBusiness/Details.aspx?economyid=89

Looks like about $600 and yes. I'll have to add another $400 as bribes etc, etc. $1000 just for my country!

Do you have to register to offer hosting for ADS? It's like free hosting and in sweden where I live you don't have to register for free hosting only paid.

Do you have to register to offer hosting for ADS? It's like free hosting and in sweden where I live you don't have to register for free hosting only paid.

All I know is that here in Ireland even if you are a Charity or not for profit organisation, you still have to register.
Also, even though you would not be paying Tax, you will still need to register with Revenue.

The rest of the UK is the same, if any monies change hands at all then a proper bank account and accounts need to be operated.

Everything, here is under the table.

Didn't say it wasn't here either - just the first part has do be done anyway, it would be easier and dare I say more 'honest' without it, as you'd have a better chance of knowing what you'll pay than you do here about how much banks are going to stitch you up for :confused4

Back