• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How to get an owned vBulletin License?

Status
Not open for further replies.
decide?? no i suggested and that is defferent !! decide would sounds like this :
mod,you have to lock this thread ! got that?

second, i don't want the guy talks around like give u a Vb and make u hope u still can get one.

from now, i don't reply this post ! just feel sorry for you that keep the hope lol

Okay, lemme just explain some stuff.
You can get a vBulletin license by buying it, and that's pretty much it. They cost at least $80. The ways you can pay for a vBulletin license are on the vBulletin website.
No random person off the internet is going to buy you or give you a legit free vBulletin license.
Okay?

in the user control panel(at vb.com) they tell you to type in the website where u'll be using the license at

babolo said:
in the user control panel(at vb.com) they tell you to type in the website where u'll be using the license at
umm... hes talking about how someone can get caught with a nulled vB license.

mmkmaste said:
umm... hes talking about how someone can get caught with a nulled vB license.
As promised i m bringing this thread up because i said when i get the license, i will, and I have recieved a vBulletin license from babolo as promised.

mmkmaste said:
As promised i m bringing this thread up because i said when i get the license, i will, and I have recieved a vBulletin license from babolo as promised.
And as said before, nobody cares. :)

Damn you spent your paper-route money on him... dude, you should have gotten the new dragonball Z figures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back