• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How to download a flash movie..

Syanto

How to download a flash movie..

hi,

I found a movieclip @ youtube.com,
and I was wondering how you could save the movie..
I tried several programs to no avail..
The only way I managed to save the movie, is with a screencapture program, but the quality is worse and the audio has to be recorded with a mic..

So I was wondering, if anyone knows how to save a movieclip there..
(perhaps relocating the file by the source?)

thanks in advance,

Suriyanto

Just use the View Source via IE or FF, or whatever browser you are using... get the File URL and then make a new file with a HTML Link in it with that URL. Right Click this HTML link and hit "Save Target As..." and just wait for it to download. :p

No, not using the flash object code iteself... the Source (SRC=URL_HERE) Take the bold part and use that downloader thing or use my right click download method. (Macintosh it's CRTL+Click)

Shouldn't it come up in the internet temporary files? that's where how i saved all the flash i needed when i had dial-up.

Make sure your in your own profile and play it and it should show up in temp intenet files under say 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files' sort by size and it should be easy to find.

I am sure that I checked the correct folder.
But I can't find the file.
If you can find it, could you please send it to me?

Just had a closer look at it - it's streamed so you've no chance.

As it's delivered 'in blocks' you'll not get the whole thing locally at one go.

Can't you just ask them?

As I said...

for 2flashgames just view the source and find in notepad: ".swf"

Put the full URL that's from the source and what is currently in your browser together and then hit Save As... after it is done loading. Easier than my "Right Click Downloader" program, huh?

:wave:
If you use IE, try to find it in IE cache.("Documents and Settings"\user\...)
:beer:

Back