• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How tall are you?

Re: Annoyed by liars!!!

Originally posted by philipgreenwood
Well, I agree with a recent post that says people will lie about their height.

I am 6ft 4ins and weigh 92-94 kilos but wherever I go, there is a lack of people the same height as me.

If everyone who has posted is 6ft 4 on this web site, it would explain why I never see people the same height as me (because you are all at home on the Internet!!!).

Why bother lying, what will it achieve: if you have exagerated your height to impress, you are only lying to yourself.

I am not impressed by the shorties pretending!!!

Grow some inches.

"On the Internet, no one knows you're a dog" (or short).

like I said, am 5'7" and 18 years old and am damn proud of it; and in case you haven't noticed it's the perfect height girls like (asian ones at least, whom are all I care about :p). there is no need to lie.

Wow, everyone around here is so young... and so short.

Speaking of short, I need to find some taller girls. It's not fun being 6'4 and your girl is only 4'11.

Originally posted by Phrozen
Wow, everyone around here is so young... and so short.

Speaking of short, I need to find some taller girls. It's not fun being 6'4 and your girl is only 4'11.

she'll have to jump up in order to kiss you:D

Re: Re: Annoyed by liars!!!

Originally posted by Agum

like I said, am 5'7" and 18 years old and am damn proud of it; and in case you haven't noticed it's the perfect height girls like (asian ones at least, whom are all I care about :p). there is no need to lie.

i'm 5'8 and 14 :)

To Theo

I agree that some people are mad enough to take on anyone (tall or short).

I have had years of martial arts training (wing chun, karate, escrima) and very rarely lose my temper (and never look for fights), so I am not too bothered by most assailants - but guns are very good (bad) at killing people compared to bottles and knives!

USA has THE highest death rate from firearms - we (UK) have nowhere near your death rate (including bottles, knives, guns etc).

As for hunting guns - we do not have them either!!! (except for the controlled use of shotguns which are extremely difficult to get hold of)

Moral of the story = I am tall and have not been beaten up by anyone (that is not an invite) probably due to height, build and training. However, no-one is so good as to dodge a bullet.

Guns are designed to kill period! There is nothing macho or big about pulling a trigger - which is all the more reason never to use one.

Re: To Theo

Originally posted by philipgreenwood
I agree that some people are mad enough to take on anyone (tall or short).

I have had years of martial arts training (wing chun, karate, escrima) and very rarely lose my temper (and never look for fights), so I am not too bothered by most assailants - but guns are very good (bad) at killing people compared to bottles and knives!

USA has THE highest death rate from firearms - we (UK) have nowhere near your death rate (including bottles, knives, guns etc).

As for hunting guns - we do not have them either!!! (except for the controlled use of shotguns which are extremely difficult to get hold of)

Moral of the story = I am tall and have not been beaten up by anyone (that is not an invite) probably due to height, build and training. However, no-one is so good as to dodge a bullet.

Guns are designed to kill period! There is nothing macho or big about pulling a trigger - which is all the more reason never to use one.

Guns don't kill people, people kill people. The UK has a sky-rocketing rate of robberies and murders that are using knives because cops are not allowed to carry guns.

Where I live now, the crime rate is one of the lowest for a megaopolis. The cops carry MP-5s.

Re: Re: To Theo

Originally posted by Giancarlo

Guns don't kill people, people kill people. The UK has a sky-rocketing rate of robberies and murders that are using knives because cops are not allowed to carry guns.

Where I live now, the crime rate is one of the lowest for a megaopolis. The cops carry MP-5s.

Have you ever carried a gun on you and then having somebody pissing you off REALLY badly?
It happened to me, and if others didn't manage to stop me from pulling the gun that guy would now be dead and me in jail !!

By not having the means to kill somebody right away gives you time to calm down and think more logically.

I am against people having weapons.

Re: Re: Re: To Theo

Originally posted by Theo

Have you ever carried a gun on you and then having somebody pissing you off REALLY badly?
It happened to me, and if others didn't manage to stop me from pulling the gun that guy would now be dead and me in jail !!

By not having the means to kill somebody right away gives you time to calm down and think more logically.

I am against people having weapons.

First off you are incorrect, you could of picked up a metal rod, a knife or something else to kill that person. So we should ban kitchen knifes? I see constitutional violations here. If you really want to continue this discussion open up a new thread, I don't have the time.

Re: Re: Re: Re: To Theo

Originally posted by Giancarlo

First off you are incorrect, you could of picked up a metal rod, a knife or something else to kill that person. So we should ban kitchen knifes? I see constitutional violations here. If you really want to continue this discussion open up a new thread, I don't have the time.

There is nothing much to discuss. I said what i think. Its not so easy to kill somebody with a knife or a metal rod as it is with a gun.
The point though is that you shouldn't carry any weapons (why carry a kitchen knife?)
Anyways ... this is the wrong thread for this so I will not say anything more on this ..

Back