• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How often do you eat pizza?

It does?

Maybe that's why my Pizza bases consisting of wholemeal flour and water have tasted considerably bland.

I usually don't put sugar in my dough, but that's pretty close to mine.

I kind of cheat though. I have a breadmaker that kinda takes care of the rest. I just have to flatten it when it comes out.

Yeah, I've considered investing in one. I make an awful mess when making my dough. :p

Blank Verse said:
It can be uber cheap, but it can also taste like ---- sometimes.

Yeah right.

Pizza's like sex.

When it's good, it's real good.

But even when it's bad, it's still pretty good.

If someone other than Toefur made this thread it would be somewhere on page 11 by now.

Just thought I'd say that for the record. Also I'm surprised the thread is still about pizza.

Not if I can help it.

Um...so to follow up Nick's statement...cheap pizza can give you herpes.

Sorry everyone.

Also, for the record, a fork? You don't eat pizza with a fork. That's pure foolishness.

Hey, well as long as it's not that retarded pizza vending machine that charges you 5 bucks for one of em 99 cent frozen pizzas.

Blank, you obviously haven't had authentic deep dish Chicago pizza. There's no way you can eat that without a fork. Damn good, though, despite the unorthodox way you have to eat it.

Chicago deep dish I understand, but people who eat regular pizza with a fork get on my nerves. Like people who order water at McDonalds. Get a freakin soda!

I used to eat more when I had 2 jobs. didn't get to eat "at home" so I would order a pizza. Now .. once every 3-4 months ...

I treated myself to a "half and half" tonight :) One half Aussie Bob and the other half olive and garlic :banana:

It was just delivered, so if you will excuse me.........

Back