• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How often do you eat pizza?

Bruce said:
Eww... nasty.

I'm McDonalds free since '93.

(The above also applies to all other fast-food chains (Wendy's, KFC, etc.) as well. I just couldn't fit them all in and still rhyme too. :p)

If I want a burger and fries I'll make my own.
my first ever job was at mcdonalds. after i saw what they did i stopped eatin for like two or three years. now am back at it. i cant help it. I know damn well am not gona gain weight :) i got the fastest metabolism in the world.

Every other week or so. Haven't had homemade pizza in a long time. My favorite kind of pizza is the Tony's Party Pizzas, crispy frozen 8" things. Quite good.

I eat pizza at least once a week, usually more. Usually from pizza pizza or New York Pizza One, but I also buy the riseing crust pizza's. What can I say, I love pizza. :p

You could get a slice. That's not bad for lunch.

DAMMIT, trying to post more sucks...twice today I ran into the 60 second limit.

Blank Verse said:
$5? :eek2: How much pizza are you getting for $5?

a whole large pizza. domino's. not the best but it's cheap.

however, this is australia, our large is more like the north american medium.

we've had domino's is australia for awhile now, but only came to my state a little less than a year ago now.

and i never get delivery. ever. so i wouldn't know

Blank Verse said:
Man, a large pizza from Domino's here is going to cost at least $15.
What, what?

Needs moar 777. Three large for 7 bucks a piece. Or 555 if you prefer...

Dominos isn't the greatest, but it's not bad for the price. Papa John's is by far the best chain delivery I've ever had though.

usually 7-8/pizza, but they were handing out this unlimited coupon for $5/pizza.. have to order before midday though :)

Tandoc, you're getting a large (or medium american) domino's pizza for $5AUS? Damn. Domino's does the 555 (5 medium one-topping for $5/ea) here. I prefer domino's over papa john's myself... lay on the grease and questionable ingredients! :D

(edit)
Too slow.

Last edited:
You can get a $5 hot n' ready at Little Ceasers, walk in get a pizza. It's a medium or something. Pretty good.

Large Pizza at a good place called J's 2 For 1 Pizza in a place near where I live is about $22 or something for both :S.

utcrazy said:
You can get a $5 hot n' ready at Little Ceasers, walk in get a pizza. It's a medium or something. Pretty good.
I used to like Little Caesar's... but they all closed down around here like 8 or 9 years ago.

Back