• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How do you make money with RevenuePilot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah man freaking cheaters is why im only making about 150 a month with all my sites together lol

shoot the bastards.. lol jk
Delete there accounts! ahh it feels good to be sane again ^_^

Originally posted by Damoose
cheaters are so lame and you are being silly saying that infront of a RP worker.

your the one that is silly, for calling me silly. when i don't even cheat.

i never said you did cheat, but saying your friends do is silly, i suppose your friend wouldnt be too happy.

RevenuePilot, Im the owner of SquareGallery and it was down due to the lack of funding. I've been thinking it would be nice if I could bring SquareGallery back online and join RevenuePilot.com as the sponsor (I believe it could generate at least some dollars for a webhosting fee)

But the only problem is that I live outside of US (Indonesia) and most (if not all) adcompany doesn't accept webmasters from these countries.

So, before I think further of re-opening my site, will RevenuePilot accept my application?

~Dodzzz

RevenuePilot person is it posible to run multiple sites from the same account or do I need to sign up seperatly for each site?

Hi,

You are welcomed to apply, and yes we do accept international webmasters.

regards,

Originally posted by Dodzzz
RevenuePilot, Im the owner of SquareGallery and it was down due to the lack of funding. I've been thinking it would be nice if I could bring SquareGallery back online and join RevenuePilot.com as the sponsor (I believe it could generate at least some dollars for a webhosting fee)

But the only problem is that I live outside of US (Indonesia) and most (if not all) adcompany doesn't accept webmasters from these countries.

So, before I think further of re-opening my site, will RevenuePilot accept my application?

~Dodzzz

Hi,

You can run miltiple sites from the same account and dont neeed to create separate accounts for each site.

regrads,

Originally posted by jkcity
RevenuePilot person is it posible to run multiple sites from the same account or do I need to sign up seperatly for each site?

Originally posted by RevenuePilot
due to the ammount of cheaters we find all the time and resources needed to take legal action against each and everyone of them we ussually dont do it.

You have taken legal action against some? What kind of legal action do you take?

Due the nature of this subject and our company policy I can't really go futher on this one.

regards,

Originally posted by }:8) Supermoo
You have taken legal action against some? What kind of legal action do you take?

Originally posted by }:8) Supermoo

nothing, they can do about it. they can't sue a guy in small claims if they aren't in the same state. or do lot of bussiness in different states.

Originally posted by Obe1
nothing, they can do about it. they can't sue a guy in small claims if they aren't in the same state. or do lot of bussiness in different states.

okay guy.... you go on believing that...
because the transactions were performed on RP's servers, the argument could be made that the venue is there & you'll have to travel... make sure you pack some clean underwear...

And if your friends also live in NY, take a look at this :devious2:

REVENUE PILOT, Inc.
12 Cove Lane
Brooklyn, New York 11234
United States

Originally posted by grand
lol
NY
heh..... it will take them a few minutes to find your friend and bust his @$$

yep. only if the cops decide to prosecute. if they don't. there is nothing RP can do but go to small claims.

Are you saying you/they wouldn't show? In that case, they'd just issue a bench warrant for your/their arrest...
...keep digging your grave...

Originally posted by Celicaphile
Are you saying you/they wouldn't show? In that case, they'd just issue a bench warrant for your/their arrest...
...keep digging your grave...

what are you talking about? how about trying to "read" my last post 2 or maybe 3 times.. that will hlep you understand it.

Originally posted by Obe1
what are you talking about? how about trying to "read" my last post 2 or maybe 3 times.. that will hlep you understand it.

I did...why don't you try reading mine.... If they take you to small claims court you/they will lose, and you obviously don't think small claims court is anything to worry about, hence your lack in interest in going...thus the warrant for your arrest.

Hooked On Phonics....look into it!

Can we please get this thread back on topic, which is "How do you make money with RevenuePilot?" No more talk of cheating to do it. As most who hang around ad revenue forums know, that is NOT the way to make money.

So if anyone has some genuine, useful tips for the thread starter, please post them. Thanks in advance for your co-operation. :classic2:

Originally posted by Celicaphile
I did...why don't you try reading mine.... If they take you to small claims court you/they will lose, and you obviously don't think small claims court is anything to worry about, hence your lack in interest in going...thus the warrant for your arrest.

Hooked On Phonics....look into it!

why would they put a warrent for my arrest? that show you know nothing about the court system. I never say i am gonna skip court and not show up. so I don't know why you even assume anything like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back