• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How do you make money with RevenuePilot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nighthawk

Some of you are making hundreds of dollars and I'm wondering what type of banners do you use and where do you place them?

I know a few who make $200-$400 a month accually cheat with revenuepilot, and its quite easy if you think about it. but I can't tell you how to do this cause its probably against the rules

And those who are cheating will get very upset when RevenuePilot discover this and decide not to pay. Cheating does NOT pay! :devious2:

yea, one of my friend is stupid. he tryed to learn from pros thats why he got caught and didn't get paid. but my other buddys got paid already.. so i guess they are set. for live:classic2:

Last edited:
They will lose their accounts and their earnings eventually. So they are not set for life. It is just a matter of time before the accounts department catch up with them.

Jan is 100% correct, it is just a matter of time before we catch up with you if you are a cheater. We are canceling cheating accounts all the time, we might not cancel yours today or tomorow but we will catch on pretty soon.

Btw. We do have number of honest webmasters who are making thousands of dollars each, every month. My suggestion to you, would be to experiment with different link options and placements to find best sollution for your site.

Originally posted by Jan
They will lose their accounts and their earnings eventually. So they are not set for life. It is just a matter of time before the accounts department catch up with them.

Last edited:
Originally posted by RevenuePilot
Jan is 100% correct, it is just a matter of time before we catch up with you if you are a cheater. We are canceling cheating accounts all the time, we might not cancel yours today or tomorow but we will catch on pretty soon.

Btw. We do have number of honest webmasters who are making thousands of dollars each, every month. My suggestion to you, would be to experiment with different link options and placements to find best sollution for your site.

I doubt that. we not stupid and go after in the thousands. so if you wanna catch any of my buddys you will have to do alot of monitoring.

BTW I don't cheat. so don't go accuse me of doing it ;)

Originally posted by Obe1
I doubt that. we not stupid and go after in the thousands. so if you wanna catch any of my buddys you will have to do alot of monitoring.

you say you don't cheat but above you say We, so whcih is it.

Do you know what an accessory before or after the fact is? How 'bout accomplice? You are no better...if not worse, because you're being dishonest & getting nothing in return, while looking like a fool...good job guy. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I didn't see RP on his site, but then I didn't look too far into the pages, there were too many popups :(

Originally posted by Jan
I didn't see RP on his site, but then I didn't look too far into the pages, there were too many popups :(

like i said. I don't cheat :p

like i said. if "we" cheat. we are not going to do in the thousands. so.. i don't cheat so i have nothing to worry. but they do .. and they are pretty safe. :p i'm 99.9% sure of that.

It still seems rather lame to gloat about how your friends are chetting RP out of money and RP has no chance of catching them... right to the face of somebody that works for the company.

Originally posted by Toefur
It still seems rather lame to gloat about how your friends are chetting RP out of money and RP has no chance of catching them... right to the face of somebody that works for the company.

and the problem is?..........
I didn't break any rules. or had done anything wrong. and you call me lame...
you have a pictures of the american flag burning. its seems rather terroristic.

I wonder if RevenuePilot will be in the holiday spirit and pay us all before Christmas. :) Would be nice!!

but they do .. and they are pretty safe. :p i'm 99.9% sure of that.
Better make that 00.1% sure. They will be caught :mad: And for the benefit of all the honest webmasters, I hope it is VERY soon. You realise that by alerting RP to this, they will go all out to catch these cheaters :biggrin2:

We will do our best to catch the cheaters, in fact like I said before we cancel fraudilent accounts all the time. Because of people like your friends, honest webmasters are the ones who are really suffering. Why do you think cpm prices are down so much? The reason is because to many dishonest webmasters abused cpm during the boom times, in return advertisers got very bad ROI, and as a result canceled cpm buys.

Revenue Pilot, if you find a cheater and cancel his account, do you also take legal action against him?

due to the ammount of cheaters we find all the time and resources needed to take legal action against each and everyone of them we ussually dont do it.

Originally posted by Archbob
Revenue Pilot, if you find a cheater and cancel his account, do you also take legal action against him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back