• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How can our Chinese buy foreign spcae and domain?

kaca

I want to know how can we pay the foreign services that I want to get.
I think some services are cheaper than in China.So I want you know how I can pay for the foreigners.Use Credits?OR OTHER WAYS.

I want know other countries' friend how to do this.

Originally posted by darkcurves
Credit cards i guess.
Yes. Apply for a US$ credit card. kaca may know that most people in China use some kind of "domestic" card that cannot buy outside the country.

Originally posted by nameslave
Yes. Apply for a US$ credit card. kaca may know that most people in China use some kind of "domestic" card that cannot buy outside the country.
Yes.I can not buy outside the country.

Originally posted by darkcurves
There are no chinese web hosting?
Of course .There are more Chinese site .And they offer services .But I know they are more expensive than Abroad.

Originally posted by kaca
Of course .There are more Chinese site .And they offer services .But I know they are more expensive than Abroad.

If there is no choice, then better go with local web hosting companies. I still pay USD10 for my domain names which i get it from a local registrar.

Back