• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How can I create a web hosting on my own computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
doesn't Cpanel cost? i do also think that linux should be the OS you should use with apache.

when i use to do shoutcast tv i had to make sure the video bitrate was a good size to support more users to watch with the bandwidth i have on my internet i have 2mb/s and the upstream is the one i had to deal with and so will you with running a host on your computer. most of the time the upstream is lower then your downstream. unless you have a 100mb/s connection which would cost loads you should be able to provide a good hosting service.

but once you got cpanel a massive connection ect it would proberly me cheaper to get a dedi server.

Cpanel costs a lot, an owned liscence is $1200, i dunno what the monthly fee is though

cPanel is about $70/month, depending on how many licenses you buy, who you bought the license from, any deals that are going on, etc.

I think the first step to a web hosting busniess is to speak english we can all understand.
Since english is truly a global language.

Mate, please speak the langauge known as "English" so that me and the other exceedingly patient guys trying to help you may understand you. By the sounds of it, you have absolutelly no idea what the hell you are doing, what the hell Computers are, etc. I would reccomend just buying or requesting free webhosting.

Thanks,
Keagle

rm -rf usa8host
What u talking about man... LoL:usflag: :usflag: :usflag: :usflag:

I from Chinam, I learn English. and Right now I want to learn how to install the Cpanel in My computer>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

:tired2: :tired2: :tired2: :confused4 :confused4

Lol Lol Lol

Dear Chinam man, cpanel costs 1200$. I don't think you want to spend this much.

So, either
1) convert your windows box to linux and install a free panel (vhcs)
2) use IIS on your windows
3) purchase hosting somewhere else

In either cases, all 3 options have been described in this thread and you still have no idea what was said or what to do.
Solution: Find a Chinam forum and discuss with them in your language.

What u talking about man... LoL:usflag: :usflag: :usflag: :usflag:

I from Chinam, I learn English. and Right now I want to learn how to install the Cpanel in My computer>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

:tired2: :tired2: :tired2: :confused4 :confused4

Lol Lol Lol

You want to run webhosting over a chinese isps connection? Good luck with that, those connections can barely withstand browsing the internet, which they suck at. No offense, but you need to get a real server, in a real datacentre.

Dear Chinam man, cpanel costs 1200$. I don't think you want to spend this much.

So, either
1) convert your windows box to linux and install a free panel (vhcs)
2) use IIS on your windows
3) purchase hosting somewhere else

In either cases, all 3 options have been described in this thread and you still have no idea what was said or what to do.
Solution: Find a Chinam forum and discuss with them in your language.

You want to run webhosting over a chinese isps connection? Good luck with that, those connections can barely withstand browsing the internet, which they suck at. No offense, but you need to get a real server, in a real datacentre.

'Nuff said. Pay $1200, and move to a different country, and maybe you will get somewhere. Oh, learning to speak English would be good too! =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back