• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How Can I completely enjoy this forum?

sridhar01

:welcome:How Can I completely enjoy this forum?

Well, I have been around the block for quite a while and I have seen people come and go in this forum. Most of the people that I known of didn't even knew me as most of them are just thread starters and then they'd forget about it. but I guess a few observations has to be said to make others completely enjoy the forum...

...As much as I don't want to break it, sridhar coming from forums are not that good so don't for a minute take the forum as a great way to gain link juice. So why do I still post in this forum and how do I enjoy it?

------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by a moderator:
try sharing your ideas on discussions. i know there aren't many here but you can make a new thread for it so that other members will begin to post their replies.

post something interesting that anyone can relate to. ie. computer, seo, sports, etc

I find posting naked really increases my awareness of the happenings on this forum.

Also, singing Barry White tunes very loudly while you read...###***BUT***### not whole you type.

When you type, you speak Danish

:lol: Mixed emotions. I don't know whether to delete these comments, just leave them or do everything I just read. Like I said, this is a very confusing moment now. :)

Why in the ---- would you even CONSIDER deleting anything in this thread?

I see no grounds to do anything of the sort.

We can't complain about the forums dying if we are telling every newcomer to post naked or masturbate !?!?! :p

and hold up a orange with a spoon while take a pic after getting naked but just before masturbating and post it in a new thread titled "The way to Spiritual enlightenment & love."

•Look at this forum as a community and not as a method to boost your site's status and connection juice. You will find it that persons will visit your location more if you really are cooperative in forums, particularly if your niche is associated to the forum itself.
•Stop saying "thanks" and "I agree". Hello!!! Have you not read the guidelines and not discovered out about the "Thank You Button" and "reputation button"?
•If you liked to express gratitude a poster for a large mail then use the thanks button, if you like to state that you acquiesce about certain thing, use the add rep button.
•Please, read the gist, particularly the OP. Do you actually believe that you are assisting by responding the name of the thread? nope! the reality is that you are producing a fool out of yourself. how manage you believe persons will glimpse you if you mail on a gist with a very irrelevant post?
•Take your time in posting. no one is impelling you to response a gist immediately. take time to realise the gist even study about it if you have to. take time to realise your answers as well, occasionally reading your response two times can make you recognize that there were some mistake on the post. a mail with many of mistake can only bewilder other ones and you may gaze like a dumbo to them...

We can't complain about the forums dying if we are telling every newcomer to post naked or masturbate !?!?! :p

Some days I swear the entire internet is dying, being consumed by Facebook.

And these days it seems like the hosting advertising sections are infested with mind-slaves that brainlessly copypasta offers in response to requests instead of taking the time to accurately consider a customer's needs and match a plan to them.

And these days it seems like the hosting advertising sections are infested with mind-slaves that brainlessly copypasta offers in response to requests instead of taking the time to accurately consider a customer's needs and match a plan to them.

I certainly agree with this!

Back