1. Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 125.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Add your web host to our brand new web hosting directory (beta).
    Dismiss Notice

how and where do you find your partner?

Discussion in 'Ad Revenue' started by samlymu, Aug 11, 2012.

1. samlymu

samlymu New Member

Hi, I am a webmaster. I am looking for some ad networks to monetize my site. Now I am working with reachjunction which is recommended by one of my friends. I am wondering how I can find more suitable networks, or how and where the manager find their publishers?

2. sander k

sander k Well-Known Member NLC

I have never heard of that one before, I am using adhitz.com, but thats an ads network for bux.to sites.
    I also pay to advertise at their network, currently only for one website.
    I have also ads running at adsense and bidvertiser.

You need a budget tho, to run your ads on those networks.
    Mine is currently about 200 euro a month, while I only make 16 a month from the ads on my websites.

3. alexalexandru

alexalexandru New Member

Adbrite is better

If you have an English website, try Adbrite. Is yahoo ad networks and is pretty good!

4. aars14

aars14 New Member

try finding some affiliate companies such as clickbank.com, cj.com or use networks like google adsense adbrite, adsell etc, the list is huge but what's your main preference?

5. AnyDemo

AnyDemo New Member

Hi,

I never heard about reachjunction before. I mainly use Google AdSense to make money with my websites. I have been trying many ways to make more money with my websites. However Google AdSense seems the best and reliable.

6. keith8385

keith8385 New Member

I guess adsense is the best but you can still look for cpa based offers for your site.